New FBI priority target: fake vax card holders

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

My wife is vaccinated. I tried everywhere to verify her card. Good luck...it depend on where you got your shot. At a government run vaxx center or Winn Dixie. Those fools that got caught either talked about it, bragged about it and were turned in by a Karen friend or family member.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/r ... cates.html
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:38 pm My wife is vaccinated. I tried everywhere to verify her card. Good luck...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/r ... cates.html
These cards are stupid, low-tech trash. There is nothing about them that could not have been used in 1918 (although verification of the data they carry should be much easier). I expect if Covid lingers in the public consciousness long enough (which is not the same as lingering as a major health threat), they will get upgraded and eventually morph into some kind of entry point for a broader portable health database to track "similar" items deemed of general concern to the "public health." They will be the camel's nose under the proverbial tent.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I’ve read the Covid vax certification will be part of the passport/visa system of European countries.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Here is the story I was reading

https://www.theblaze.com/news/father-so ... Daily%20PM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

So the Libiturds want control and force everyone vaccinated. They care about everyone all so much!

But these libiturd hypocrites are prefectly fine letting the mentally ill wonder and $hit in the streets. All so caring! NOT!

And I bet the most Lititurd of them all, the ACLU, would be filing law suits in outrage if it were mandatory the all the illegals cross the Southern boarder had to be poked. Nah, the illegals are special and should be exempt!.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

TACC wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:31 pm Here is the story I was reading

https://www.theblaze.com/news/father-so ... Daily%20PM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hmmm....
Investigators from the Department of the Attorney General made the arrests after receiving a tip before the tourists arrived in Hawaii, according to USA Today.
"Part of that task force, our job is to investigate community complaints that come in about what's going on with visitors that may or may not be cooperating," said Arthur Logan, special agent of criminal investigations for the Department of Attorney General.

"Prior to Sunday, there were many, many hours put into the investigation that culminated on Sunday and where we are even today," Logan told KHON-TV.
The attorney for the Chungs told KHON-TV that after being arrested the duo flew back to California, where they were tested for COVID-19 and the results came back negative. The father and son then flew back to Oahu, where they are now going through the court system.
That's rather curious. They went BACK to California to get tested... and then RETURNED to Hawaii??? Something is very odd about this story.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

Y'all ever stop to think that what they are doing is just distraction? It's been the best one I've seen in my lifetime. They got everyone, whether you believe or not. I've seen no proof of existence at all. But everyone everywhere is stuck on this subject. Maybe it's the infrastructure bill, maybe it's something else. Either way its a bullshat distraction.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Watched NEWS this morning. A government guy with some NAZI agency said, if you catch COVID you have great and a strong natural immunity but you should get the shot anyways because it'll protect you even more since you already have natural immunity.

So my logic is let people catch it first then get this shot if it works that good. SARCASM. Instead of shoving this damn shot down Americans throats. The big pharma are expected to make billions in just the booster shots.

COVID is nothing but a money maker. Prime example. Between 200 and 400 children die each year from the flu. But since April only one flu death has been reported of a child. All COVID deaths now. Remember in the beginning these experts said children did not need this shot. Yada, yada, yada and they MUST get this shot because if they don't they will all die

Not to mention the CDC admitted their tests for COVID cannot distinguish between COVID and the flu/influenza.

Alot of political leaders are getting wealthy off this virus.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I had Covid last summer. It was so mild, I didn’t know I had it. But my 6 month blood test showed I had plenty of antibodies. So when the vaccine came out, I was in no rush to get it. But 9 months later I had another test, & the antibodies were gone. However the B, & T cells in my blood would remember should I catch it again, & have been able to make more antibodies quicker than someone who never had Covid. So I went to the pharmacy where a friend’s son works, & was out in 15 minutes without an appointment. J&J, so only one jab. GARY.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Memory T & B cells are present in your body pretty much forever. They work the same against covid as any other memory immune cells. The lying/misleading/misinforming bastards inside and out of our national health institutions are either grossly negligent at best or just plain criminal/evil at worst.
Like our buddy tector here keeps saying, get the shot if you want or do not, but take responsibility for your own choices. I just want the collective harassment to stop over this B.S….one way or the other. If the government and their sycophants continue to push this, it might lead to some Americans finding their balls and pushing back, inside the law and out.
R/Griff