New FBI priority target: fake vax card holders

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:06 am
I believe in ghosts to :shock: and My decisions are based on risks vs benefits according to the scientific literature I have read. It's then My right to decide not the government's
Roger that. I completely respect anyone's decision to get the poke. I will assume they have made the best decision for themselves after (hopefully) careful consideration of all the factors and in the context of their own personal lives.

I think it's reasonable to expect the SAME respect in return.

However, unfortunately... that's not the case. Though, I do find it amusing when they assume I have not done my own (rather extensive) homework... and basing it on whether I "know any doctors." That was a good one!
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Racer88 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:15 am
Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:06 am
I believe in ghosts to :shock: and My decisions are based on risks vs benefits according to the scientific literature I have read. It's then My right to decide not the government's
Roger that. I completely respect anyone's decision to get the poke. I will assume they have made the best decision for themselves after (hopefully) careful consideration of all the factors and in the context of their own personal lives.

I think it's reasonable to expect the SAME respect in return.

However, unfortunately... that's not the case. Though, I do find it amusing when they assume I have not done my own (rather extensive) homework... and basing it on whether I "know any doctors." That was a good one!
Agree we need one of those little beer emojis :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

If bigfoot ain’t got no vax card, I ain’t getting one either.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Racer88 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 am
Flame Red wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:44 am One other take on this. They just introduced the vaccination mandate at my place of work. No vaccination after October 11, or a approved exemption for medical or religious, you will be fired.
That really stinks. Do you have a plan?
I am old and suffer from many debilitating conditions and one of my docs gave me a note to get poked early even though I did not qualify because of age as if I would have been infected with the China-Weapon my risk of croaking a miserable agonizing death is super high anyways. But I believe in the rights of others not to be poked if they do not want to, or to be fired just because the CEO of my company is a WOKE asswipe.

I am hearing from co-workers there is rioting starting over in France because of their "Paper's Please" mandates.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:26 am
I am old and suffer from many debilitating conditions and one of my docs gave me a note to get poked early even though I did not qualify because of age as if I would have been infected with the China-Weapon my risk of croaking a miserable agonizing death is super high anyways. But I believe in the rights of others not to be poked if they do not want to, or to be fired just because the CEO of my company is a WOKE asswipe.

I am hearing from co-workers there is rioting starting over in France because of their "Paper's Please" mandates.
I see. Good on you for sticking to your principles in any case. Stay healthy! Don't go around licking doorknobs, even with the poke! ;)

My wife read an article about a bunch of hospital workers walking out on the job (because of a mandate). I'll have to see if I can find it.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Last edited by Racer88 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

tector wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:55 am
zeebaron wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:42 am
tector wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:00 pm What I don't understand about people like your friend is this:

Doctors and hospitals overwhelmingly say "Get vaxxed!"

People like your friend say "nope, don't trust you."

Then the moment they actually get the virus they run to the same doctors and hospitals they didn't trust before.

OK.
I noticed that this is the internet's new social compliance shaming tactic of the week. How quickly it spreads like a virus.
Dude, I am not shaming anybody--do whatever you like. But you do a shitty job of evading an obvious logical paradox.
Using the same level of logic, I can no longer use the services of the dental industry if I refuse to go with an upsold teeth whitening plan.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I keep hearing that 25% of health care workers are unvaccinated. That surprises me because:

1. They had first access to the vaccine
2. They have more likely seen the effects of COVID

I have a cousin that was part of the research team for one one the manufacturers and she told me back in January that the number one reason for getting it was that the way of life now with masks and distancing was not sustainable and this was the only way to rid ourselves of COVID. It seems that now herd immunity is impossible with the vaccines as it still spreads thru the vaccinated and now it’s about reducing the effects of COVID once you have it. It would not surprise me if they start calling it Trump’s vaccine folly if this proves to be far less effective than touted in the long run.
George W

Post by George W »

I know at least 3 people with vaccination cards that weren't given to them. They aren't fake. They are actual cards with real data. They were obtained completely filled out, except for the name and were freely given by DoD personnel as "extras".
TACC

Post by TACC »

Just saw a news article, father and son arrested for traveling to Hawaii with fake vaccination cards

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk