Well this did not go as planned lol

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Well this did not go as planned lol

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=p4zdwt

if only he had a Zippo lighter :lol:
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

LMAO!!!!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Terrific!

This gives me an idea. When the Kommies confiscate all our firearms, perhaps we should go back to a version of the Molotov Cocktail. But a new high tech version to match the times. We need an aerosol can filled with a flammable that when you press the button, it creates sparks to automatically ignite and setup to dispense like a flamethrower! Filling it up with Napalm would even be better! :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I want a flamethrower :P
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Never had a gas pump with that much pressure...
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Outgunu wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 am Never had a gas pump with that much pressure...
I used to like going to the local 7/11 for gas just because a certain pump # had about twice the flow as the others at that or any other stations. Then they replaced the pumps when they redid the tanks after 20 years, so no more fun.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Outgunu wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 am Never had a gas pump with that much pressure...
That's not in the USA. If you remove the filler nozzle here, the flow shuts off.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:47 pm
That's not in the USA. If you remove the filler nozzle here, the flow shuts off.
I heard that happens as you get older Tenzing_Norgay :lol:

Actually that is probably true of some locations but not all. I've had the nozzle set to where I did not have to hold the level and it slip out of tank filler. It stopped only pumping gas when it hit the ground and caused the fill lever to unlock.

Try filling up gas cans. I can hold the nozzle outside the opening and fill cans. Now it may be that way at some locations.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:16 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:47 pm
I heard that happens as you get older Tenzing_Norgay :lol:

Actually that is probably true of some locations but not all. I've had the nozzle set to where I did not have to hold the level and it slip out of tank filler. It stopped only pumping gas when it hit the ground and caused the fill lever to unlock.

Try filling up gas cans. I can hold the nozzle outside the opening and fill cans. Now it may be that way at some locations.
Well, here in the big city, it seems they shut off when you remove from the filler.

Up there, where y'all spit watermelon seeds for fun, they may still have the "old fashioned" kind... :lol:

But, yeah...come to think of it, some stations do have the "always on" nozzles.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Watermelon seeds :shock: we spit sunflower seeds now :lol:

They sell seedless watermelons and vodka at publix now :P