8 and 9 y/o Murder Elderly Man While Cutting Grass

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

8 and 9 y/o Murder Elderly Man While Cutting Grass

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://www.live5news.com/2021/07/14/8- ... ing-death/

WESTMINSTER, S.C. (WCSC/AP) — Investigators say an 8-year-old and a 9-year-old boys have been charged with involuntary Voluntary manslaughter for murdering a man who was shot with a rifle while cutting down brush in a South Carolina field.

Earlier this month, the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office petitioned family court to charging the two children (savages) with involuntary manslaughter in the death of 62-year-old Danny Andrew Smith.

This is insane I wonder if this was a diversified and thought killing of evil white oppressors were justified. Just guessing on that statement. Also charged with involuntary manslaughter. This murder sounded pretty Voluntary to me. Plus little savages should be locked up not released to their parents.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:43 pm
This is insane I wonder if this was a diversified and thought killing of evil white oppressors were justified. Just guessing on that statement. Also charged with involuntary manslaughter. This murder sounded pretty Voluntary to me. Plus little savages should be locked up not released to their parents.
A little local research showed that the law is treating it like an ND/ rule #4 violation.

A couple kids fooling around.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Ma Babies din-du nuffin
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Okay, I can understand the kids being released as minors and not being held responsible for the murder, but why aren't the parents being charged with the murder their minor children committed? Those parents raised them to behave that way and belong in prison, while the children should be sent to a home that will raise them to be contributing members of a civilized society.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I'm missing something here.

The old guy on the tractor was as white as I am.

How/when did the kids get identified as knee grows?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:52 pm I'm missing something here.

The old guy on the tractor was as white as I am.

How/when did the kids get identified as knee grows?
Wasn't they will not release the ID of them even if charged with murder because of age. That's stupid
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Death penalty!