Fly the flag? You're racist!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I have flown the Besty Ross flag since 6 November 2020.

Don't like it? Fight me.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Been flying a flag at my homes since I bought the first one 42 years ago every day except when there is a hurricane. I replace it about 5 times a year.
It has been flying upside down ever since the patriot act was passed and the trio of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld elites ruled. went down hill from there.

Don't think in my life time I will ever fly it upright again.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

With respect to the one in front of the white house, they are actually correct.

They should definitely NOT trust that white guy.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Been flying one for years and ain't stopping for nothin' or no one!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Let's see....some where between 11% to 13% of mentally challenged non Americans want to over throw our nation just like they did in South Africa. I say non Americans because they apparently do not consider themselves Americans. They hate, despise and want to destroy a nation they do not want to be apart of. But yet want to reap all the benefits of the nation they hate. You know like the black athletes who want to represent our and theirs nation. Become wealthy from doing so. But kneels or turns their backs on our national anthem.

America does not seggrate these non Americans. They seggrate themselves from America. They want America to pay them for nothing, not trying to achieve. They bitch they are singled out by our L.E agencies. Yet just watch the TV and you'll see exactly why more are arrested and jailed.

These non Americans want our nation to just give them a section of our nation so they can start their own country. NEWS flash they call themselves African Americans they already have a country. All they have to do is just travel to it. They'd at that point see what real oppression is.

To these non Americans everything that is America is racist to them. Not just the flag. They keep screaming that they must rise up and fight white America and seize power. Maybe they should go back to school and see that the numbers are not in their favor.

All this said though. My comment is not a blanket statement. There are truely great black Americans that do believe and hold our nation with pride. I refuse to acknowledge the term African American because you are either American or African. You cannot be both.

Tgere are great black Americans Who do not believe in the actions of these DEMOCRATICALLY controlled groups or better yet slaves of this ROGUE EXTREMISTS FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT. Who feed them these ideas in an effort to divide America and pandering for votes. To turn American against American. Because they know the moment Americans unite as one people. Their rule of anarchy is finished. Yet these non Americans still act like they are slaves to this ROGUE EXTREMISTS FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT. The very same people that fought to keep them in chains.

Btw those black American Patriots these BLM and ANTIFA consider them to be white also because they hold the values of not a race or people. But the values of a great nation.

So flying the American flag stands for racism and hatred to these non American POS. Just like everything AMERICA does. I do not care and I must be racist and dangerous because I'll still salute our great flag of freedom
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Well said medic.......
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:17 am Let's see....some where between 11% to 13% of mentally challenged non Americans want to over throw our nation just like they did in South Africa. I say non Americans because they apparently do not consider themselves Americans. They hate, despise and want to destroy a nation they do not want to be apart of. But yet want to reap all the benefits of the nation they hate. You know like the black athletes who want to represent our and theirs nation. Become wealthy from doing so. But kneels or turns their backs on our national anthem.

America does not seggrate these non Americans. They seggrate themselves from America. They want America to pay them for nothing, not trying to achieve. They bitch they are singled out by our L.E agencies. Yet just watch the TV and you'll see exactly why more are arrested and jailed.

These non Americans want our nation to just give them a section of our nation so they can start their own country. NEWS flash they call themselves African Americans they already have a country. All they have to do is just travel to it. They'd at that point see what real oppression is.

To these non Americans everything that is America is racist to them. Not just the flag. They keep screaming that they must rise up and fight white America and seize power. Maybe they should go back to school and see that the numbers are not in their favor.

All this said though. My comment is not a blanket statement. There are truely great black Americans that do believe and hold our nation with pride. I refuse to acknowledge the term African American because you are either American or African. You cannot be both.

Tgere are great black Americans Who do not believe in the actions of these DEMOCRATICALLY controlled groups or better yet slaves of this ROGUE EXTREMISTS FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT. Who feed them these ideas in an effort to divide America and pandering for votes. To turn American against American. Because they know the moment Americans unite as one people. Their rule of anarchy is finished. Yet these non Americans still act like they are slaves to this ROGUE EXTREMISTS FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT. The very same people that fought to keep them in chains.

Btw those black American Patriots these BLM and ANTIFA consider them to be white also because they hold the values of not a race or people. But the values of a great nation.

So flying the American flag stands for racism and hatred to these non American POS. Just like everything AMERICA does. I do not care and I must be racist and dangerous because I'll still salute our great flag of freedom

I would argue the percentages. However the rest is pretty close to my feelings. I am not racist at all. I do not like folks that act like thugs or entitled. No matter there skin color.

I also would agree that anyone that has to hyphenate American anything is not a true patriot. Be it African-American, Mexican-American, Irish-American, Martian-American, or any other Whatever-American. You are either American or not. If not feel free to leave. Want to come in? Then assimilate or get out. That has nothing to do with race. I feel the same about it no matter the color or race of someone.

For me it comes down to behave and act civilized or be prepared for the consequences of anything else. People should be treated equally and respectfully. Even when someone is pulled over for something they should be treated respectfully. Right up to the point they act out or behave in a manner that requires a different approach.

Kind of a fine line but i feel most LEO do treat folks well. The small percentage that does not makes it difficult to defend all. Just like any other group of people, it is the same thing, a small percentage always give the general group a bad name or perception.

As for the flag well mine will go up the day we move into the new house, the old one stays put until i leave that house. Don't like it? Get over it!

I like most of what you said there Medic!
TACC

Post by TACC »

I'm with ya'll , I will keep flying mine because of what this flag and country stands for.

Semper fi !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

n0rlf wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:56 am
Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:17 am Let's see....some where between 11% to 13% of mentally challenged non Americans want to over throw our nation just like they did in South Africa. I say non Americans because they apparently do not consider themselves Americans. They hate, despise and want to destroy a nation they do not want to be apart of. But yet want to reap all the benefits of the nation they hate. You know like the black athletes who want to represent our and theirs nation. Become wealthy from doing so. But kneels or turns their backs on our national anthem.

I would argue the percentages. However the rest is pretty close to my feelings. I am not racist at all. I do not like folks that act like thugs or entitled. No matter there skin color.

I also would agree that anyone that has to hyphenate American anything is not a true patriot. Be it African-American, Mexican-American, Irish-American, Martian-American, or any other Whatever-American. You are either American or not. If not feel free to leave. Want to come in? Then assimilate or get out. That has nothing to do with race. I feel the same about it no matter the color or race of someone.

For me it comes down to behave and act civilized or be prepared for the consequences of anything else. People should be treated equally and respectfully. Even when someone is pulled over for something they should be treated respectfully. Right up to the point they act out or behave in a manner that requires a different approach.

Kind of a fine line but i feel most LEO do treat folks well. The small percentage that does not makes it difficult to defend all. Just like any other group of people, it is the same thing, a small percentage always give the general group a bad name or perception.

As for the flag well mine will go up the day we move into the new house, the old one stays put until i leave that house. Don't like it? Get over it!

I like most of what you said there Medic!
I agree with highlighted also.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS