11 men in Mass arrested in 9 hour standoff on I-95.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Mannlicher wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:39 pm if they had been white folks, the cops would have taken a much different approach
No matter the color doing that even here in Florida would land you in jail. No drivers license, no CWL hell no ID of any kind. Then standing outside the vehicles armed to the teeth along an interstate hwy. If anything if they were white they'd had guns drawn on them right up front. But black now has it's privileges.

Not saying I agree with any gun laws either. But then again only law abiding citizens obey laws. These morons said they are above the law. I'm sorry I'd had backup there asap and they'd all been on the ground. Damn sure not following me around with weapons and refusing to put them down and disarm or away even. Plus refusing to ID themselves. Said they were afraid for their lives. :lol:

Just got your post. Yeah you are right. My bad, my mind is a little off from watching those stupid South Africa videos and seeing those savages chop up people :shock:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS