11 men in Mass arrested in 9 hour standoff on I-95.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

11 men in Mass arrested in 9 hour standoff on I-95.

Post by N4KVE »

But they claim to not be sovereign citizens. They just didn’t have the gun permits required in that state. GARY
https://www.wbur.org/news/2021/07/03/wa ... 95-reading
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

From what I read it looks like they were arrested for failure to identify...
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Wanna bet they will be tried as Domestic Terrorists by the Kommies?

None the less, an interesting dilema for the Kommies in-charge, the link implied they were black? If they were white, they would be charged with being White Supremacists, denied bail, and put in a supermax prison without trial. But if not white, what will the Kommies in-charge do? They are not BLM or they would not have been charged with anything and released at the scene and there would not have been any news articles that an "incident" occured.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Finding Bigfoot.
Nothing to see, here, folks.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I once drove with a Colt 1911 from Florida to NY to have my Dad improve. He was a FFL there, & had been improving 1911’s for decades. Even though the gun was in the trunk, & unloaded, I didn’t realize until later the trouble I could have had if I had been stopped in NJ. Thankfully I wasn’t. GARY.
https://www.masslive.com/police-fire/20 ... -down.html
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

These are nothing but black extremist that feel they have the right to take the property of white Americans who stole it from them by birth right. They believe they have the right to all lands in America. This organization has attempted to steal, harrass and threaten homeowners ect. Into giving them the rightful owns of America their property. This includes multi-million dollar homes. These EXTREMIST have broken into homes and laid claim to. Homeowners would be gone only to arrive back home and these EXTREMISTS would claim they own their property.

If you think about it. It's kinda scary. You go on vacation for a few days come home and these domestic TERRORIST are in your homes with forged quick claim deeds or other fake documents claiming they are the rightful owners under Moorish law.

This group is nothing but a black TERRORIST extremist group. COC prevents me from saying what would happen if I came home to this. It would not be pretty though. Oh btw they claim they own all your property in house too. Google it and research this TERRORIST organization. Just imagine police showing up and saying this is a civil case and you'd have to go to court to get your home back. That's why I'd call police after I dealt with it as a home invasion/burglary.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/moorish-s ... ples-homes

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/moorish- ... dway-home/

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/2-arre ... SZDODJLMU/

Excerpt
“They have basically come to say that they’re from this particular group and they’re there to repossess the home and want the people to vacate the premises,” Edmonds police Sgt. Josh McClure told KIRO 7′s Gary Horcher last month. “Their group believes that they own all of the land between Alaska and Argentina and all the islands in between. Unfortunately, Edmonds falls between that land.”

The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies the Moorish Sovereign Citizens as an extremist group, saying members, “...believe their status as members of a sovereign nation imparts immunity from federal, state and local authorities.”
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Anyone remember the Soprano’s episode where Tony buys a house in a bad neighborhood to flip, but drug dealing squatters were living there? How they were cleared out? That scene was EXCELLENT! GARY.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Rise of the Moorons...
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Mannlicher

Post by Mannlicher »

if they had been white folks, the cops would have taken a much different approach
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Mannlicher wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:39 pm if they had been white folks, the cops would have taken a much different approach
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.