Active shooter at the Allure by Windsor in Boca Raton

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ss1

Active shooter at the Allure by Windsor in Boca Raton

Post by ss1 »

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm ... apartments

Made getting gas and stuff at Costco up the street from this a big PITA. I was convinced that this was a guy lighting off fireworks this close to the 4th but I guess there was a dude arrested. Did not know Boca had a gigantic RV mobile command. Someone must have thought this was a potential long haul situation. I wish I had taken some pics.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Lotta shootings/crime happening in Boca lately... hmm. :roll: Sounds like the flotsam from Pompano & Deerfield are starting to float north.

Allure By Windsor Apartments, 6750 Congress Avenue, Boca ✓ 18 Available Units ✓ 1-2 Beds ✓ $2,135.00 to $4,655.00. :shock:

Boca Raton Police Services Department

Boca Raton Police make arrest after shots fired in Allure by Windsor apartment complex

Boca Raton - On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at approximately 1:15 p.m., the Boca Raton Police responded to a report of a male acting unstable in a vehicle in the parking lot of 6780 Congress Avenue (Allure by Windsor). The caller said a handgun was seen in his hoodie. As officers were en route, the caller reported the sound of a possible gunshot from an undetermined location. Officers arrived on scene and while investigating, gunfire erupted. A marked Boca Raton Police vehicle was struck by two bullets while two officers were using the vehicle as cover. The officers were not injured.

As the sound of gunfire continued, it was determined the suspect, 25-year-old Kyle Raymond, was shooting from the balcony of apartment 511. Raymond then stopped shooting and went back inside the apartment.

The Boca Raton Police SWAT Team and Crisis Negotiation Team responded to the scene. Negotiators made contact with Raymond via phone and he agreed to walk out and meet with officers. He was taken into custody on the fifth floor of the apartment building. No injuries were sustained as a result of the gunfire. Multiple shell casings were located in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Boca Raton Police detectives interviewed Raymond and as a result of the investigation, he was charged with two counts of Attempted Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer and Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm. Raymond was later transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

ss1 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:29 pm https://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm ... apartments

Made getting gas and stuff at Costco up the street from this a big PITA. I was convinced that this was a guy lighting off fireworks this close to the 4th but I guess there was a dude arrested. Did not know Boca had a gigantic RV mobile command. Someone must have thought this was a potential long haul situation. I wish I had taken some pics.
Interesting to note that the Boca PD has it's 911 Dispatch & a SWAT training facility less than a mile away. It's also where they park the huge mobile command unit when not in use. Response time must've been instant.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

The arrest report is an interesting read...

Cliffs Notes:

Mommy/Daddy pay for his apartment in the building.
Mommy/Daddy pay for his 2013 Jeep.
Mommy/Daddy own a $3m home on the Intracoastal
Mommy/Daddy bought his six guns found/seized.
He shot at the sidewalk & ceiling with a SIG .40
He shot at the cops with a Ruger American rifle in .223
He works at a smoke shop.
He was vaping THC prior to the event and believed somebody was trying to poison him.
He believed he was in a video game, "similar to Grand Theft Auto", during the incident and was being controlled by someone else.

I hope Mommy/Daddy take the lawyer fees out of little Kyle's allowance... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 am The arrest report is an interesting read...

Cliffs Notes:

He was vaping THC prior to the event and believed somebody was trying to poison him.
He believed he was in a video game, "similar to Grand Theft Auto", during the incident and was being controlled by someone else. . . .
I bet he believes in Qanon as well . . .
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Must have been some great $hit he was vaping. GARY
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

#creepyazzcracka
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 am The arrest report is an interesting read...

Cliffs Notes:

He believed he was in a video game, "similar to Grand Theft Auto", during the incident and was being controlled by someone else.

I hope Mommy/Daddy take the lawyer fees out of little Kyle's allowance... :lol:
I see mommy had called the police the day before. Maybe mommy was cutting him off as he just turned 25 last month and he figured he would just live off of the taxpayers.