1973 WestWorld movie

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

1973 WestWorld movie

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Watching it now. I forgot how good it was. Yup Brunner was the man. He was a great actor. If you've never seen this movie your missing out
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Our Grandson just outa the Marines is living with us until he gets started with job, apartment, etc. We watched The Thing, also a John Carpenter movie. When I was a kid I thought Yul Brenner, and Steve McQ were great in The Magnificent Seven. Thanks for sharing. Mav.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

mavrik wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:30 pm Our Grandson just outa the Marines is living with us until he gets started with job, apartment, etc. We watched The Thing, also a John Carpenter movie. When I was a kid I thought Yul Brenner, and Steve McQ were great in The Magnificent Seven. Thanks for sharing. Mav.
My bad, this is not a John Carpenter movie it’s a Michael Crichton direction.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I loved that movie also HBO had a WestWorld as well check it out.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lakelandman wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:26 am I loved that movie also HBO had a WestWorld as well check it out.
Did alot of T&A in the HBO series :D
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
joel

Post by joel »

Firemedic, I am a 64 yr old man, back in 1973 I saw that movie plus others (Westworld, Soylent Green, Fritz the Cat, etc) as a teen on dates with young ladies. I couldn't tell you what that movie was about. Thanks for the flashback.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

joel wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:02 am Firemedic, I am a 64 yr old man, back in 1973 I saw that movie plus others (Westworld, Soylent Green, Fritz the Cat, etc) as a teen on dates with young ladies. I couldn't tell you what that movie was about. Thanks for the flashback.
Sounds like you enjoyed them none the less. :D
My posts kill threads.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

joel wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:02 am Firemedic, I am a 64 yr old man, back in 1973 I saw that movie plus others (Westworld, Soylent Green, Fritz the Cat, etc) as a teen on dates with young ladies. I couldn't tell you what that movie was about. Thanks for the flashback.
Yeah same here. I went to the old starlight in Plant City they demolished it :cry: and Silver Moon in Lakeland as a teen with girlfriends. I could not tell you anything about the movies ;) 8-) good ole days. I miss that feeling of youth. Used my mom's Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Sedan. The backseat was hughhhh
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

joel wrote:Firemedic, I am a 64 yr old man, back in 1973 I saw that movie plus others (Westworld, Soylent Green, Fritz the Cat, etc) as a teen on dates with young ladies. I couldn't tell you what that movie was about. Thanks for the flashback.
They let you in to Fritz the Cat? I got refused... :(

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

gforester

Post by gforester »

Ahhh, Fritz the Cat, what a movie. I saw it in Daytona Beach, can't even remember what drive-in I went to. Didn't get carded, but then I was 21 in 1973 anyway. The only part of the movie I remember is when Fritz was pissing on the guy in the convertible and I believe the music playing in that scene was ZZ Top singing Maybelline.