Happy Juneteenth lol

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

Last night I watched the US track and and field Olympic trials from Eugene. Among the things I saw were various heats for the women's 100 meters and 5000 meters. In the aggregate I must have seen at least 30 runners in each event.

In the 100m, all but 1 of the runners were black.
In the 5000m, all but 1 of the runners were white.

Such disparate outcomes--I know "systemic racism" must be to blame, but I am still trying to figure it out. Surely nothing else could explain this.

Oddly, the middle distances (like the men's 800) were far more "integrated." (Is that a bad concept now?)
Oh well...
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Tector - I would bet that more concern is needed about the unseen, at least on a TV. Who made up the field on the women's events?

I bet the Tranny's dominated! Libiturds - the gift that keeps on giving... :mrgreen:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Flame Red wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 pm Tector - I would bet that more concern is needed about the unseen, at least on a TV. Who made up the field on the women's events?

I bet the Tranny's dominated! Libiturds - the gift that keeps on giving... :mrgreen:
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS