Electricians help please

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Ger42 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:35 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 pm Wire nut(s) look full. A Wago will make things easier...

If I used that the switch would not fit. It's a 2 switch box not much room may have to forget it.
They're smaller than they appear in that pic. Will fit places where stuffed wirenuts won't.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Those WAGOs look interesting, I've never seen them before. I checked their website & if they're smaller than they look in the pic, I have a bunch of switch boxes that could use some cleaning up after stuffing them with wifi enabled switches. Anyway, they have a free sample giveaway if you don't mind giving out your name & street/email addresses.
Website is here: https://www.wago.com/us/lp-221
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I just love coming to this forum and finding new ways of spending $!!! :mrgreen:

Usually it is firearms paraphernalia, but quite a few things like this.

Libitard Bezos delivered me an assortment of these overnight because I did not have an immediate need for them. If I was desperate for them, the quickest shipping would have been a week!

I like them because they seem to do a wide range of wire gauges. Might use them for car electrical where weather proofing is not required. Indeed they are very small.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!