Shooting at Publix Royal Palm Beach

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tcpip95

Shooting at Publix Royal Palm Beach

Post by tcpip95 »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-killed-flo ... ooter-dead

Detectives are investigating a shooting that took place INSIDE Publix in RPB. Upon arrival deputies located three individuals deceased from gunshot wounds, one adult male, one adult female and one child. The shooter is one of the deceased. This was NOT an active shooter situation
gforester

Post by gforester »

I am having a hard time understanding some of the stupid ass reader comments that are posted after that article.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Glen, there are people out there who would turn a story about a litter of puppies into something political or racist.

The scary part is there are more and more of them every day.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

A few miles west of me. Right across the street from the Sheriff’s office. Nice neighborhood, not where you’d expect this to happen. GARY.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 pm Nice neighborhood, not where you’d expect this to happen. GARY.
It can happen anywhere...

Article in the Palm Beach Post indicates there's no relation between shooter and victim(s), but...it doesn't sound random to me.

From the Palm Beach Post...see if you can guess the common theme:

Deadliest Recent Shootings in Palm Beach County

June 2015: Greenacres grandmother Nilda Sheffield fatally shoots her daughter Elizabeth Flores and her daughter’s two children, 2-year-old Sofia Chiddo, and 7-year-old Xavier Neff.

September 2010: Patrick Dell burst into his estranged wife's home in Riviera Beach and kills Natasha Whyte-Dell and four of her seven children. A fifth child was shot in the neck but survived.

January 2010: Wellington mortgage broker Neal Jacobson fatally shoots his wife and 7-year-old twin sons, Eric and Joshua.

November 2009: Paul Michael Merhige kills four family members at a Thanksgiving dinner in Jupiter.

September 2002: Michael Roman executes five family members in a Lake Worth home.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:37 pm
N4KVE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 pm Nice neighborhood, not where you’d expect this to happen. GARY.
From the Palm Beach Post...see if you can guess the common theme:

November 2009: Paul Michael Merhige kills four family members at a Thanksgiving dinner in Jupiter.
Yeah, so I talked to this guy for an hour the day before he went on his rampage. Had to tell the cops that he had a Rem 700 .308 among other weapons that they knew about so that they knew tactically what they might be dealing with since he was on the lam for a few days. That was when I realized you couldn’t tell a nut job with just one or two conversations.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Unfortunately this appears to be be randomly picked victims.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 pm A few miles west of me. Right across the street from the Sheriff’s office. Nice neighborhood, not where you’d expect this to happen. GARY.
Everyone thinks bad things are happening "Somewhere else" when in fact everywhere is somewhere else to someone.
photohause

Post by photohause »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:10 pm Glen, there are people out there who would turn a story about a litter of puppies into something political or racist.

The scary part is there are more and more of them every day.
And they vote..........
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
revelation

Post by revelation »

Last I heard is that he posted on some social media account he want to kill some people. It is a shame that nobody reported this to the police. I was wrong about Publix and a gun free zone.
Last edited by revelation on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell