New ATF news.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

New ATF news.

Post by N4KVE »

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Those sons of bitches won’t stop until we make them.
R/Griff
TACC

Post by TACC »

Gonna be alot of new felons

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

The feds and states need to fill up those jails where they released all those rapists, robbers, child molesters, illegal alien gang bangers ect....with real criminals.....white conservative Americans who will not bow down to their power they got by corrupting our election process allowing them to pull a political coup.

Oh well we will see how this plays out. Will see also who exactly enforces these travisties against our constitution and the bill of rights locally.
The real criminals are trying to bypass our rights protected by the Bill of Rights by using this illegal process they call regulation of the Bill of Rights to render it totally worthless.

This government in our CAPITAL or rather what use to be our capital who are to me nothing but a ROGUE POLITICAL FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT that seized power illegally. But hey that's just me thinking this.

How many remembers this interview. They are applying it now with a vengeance.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... tions.html
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... d=msedgntp

The reporters found dealers who sold weapons to convicted felons and domestic abusers, lied to investigators and falsified records to hide their actions. "In many cases when the ATF caught dealers breaking the law," the story found, "the agency issued warnings, sometimes repeatedly, and allowed the stores to operate for months or years. Others are still selling guns to this day."
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

This explains the proper use of a pistol brace. People abused it, & now we are where we are. GARY
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I thought it was ruled on there was no right and wrong way to use any pistol. Think about it. It'd be like saying you must either use one or both hands to shoot. Like using red dot sights. If you use a red dot your break8ng the law. Was there something about that being done on these pistols. No red dot or was it fixed sights. Does that mean we have to remove those sights from all pistols. As far as I know all pistols use some sort of sights.

It's like using a device to bump fire a weapon. Is your finger considered a device. These so called whatever they are. Well they are just plain stupid. They are circumventing laws and bills to ban firearms. Next it will be banning ammo again.

I don't know because I just got ticked off reading the ignorance being projected by this rogue extremist political faction of our government hell bent on domination and scrapping our constitution and the bill of rights. By mean of illegal regulation until our protected rights no longer exist.

What we need to remember is WE THE PEOPLE NOT WE THE GOVERNMENT created the CONSTITUTION and the BILL OF RIGHTS and it was done so to protect Americans from a tyrannical government. They just might need to be reminded of this. Also that they are representatives of the people. Not our RULERS and not our God. :evil:

Hey Gary :D
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

You're dealing with chickenshit agencies with chickenshit people, who can only think of one thing: Chicken shit.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:07 pm You're dealing with chickenshit agencies with chickenshit people, who can only think of one thing: Chicken shit.
Your right