The Mummy-in-Chief wants your braces, again

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TACC

Post by TACC »

Miami_JBT wrote:
REDinFL wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:58 pm I wonder if Trump will support similar legislation, now. Prior actions, such as you mention, concern me. Perhaps his "Second Amendment blah, blah" is just for politics. Of course, we all know what the potato wants to do.

I've made my own decisions, regardless of what the hacks dream up.
Trump treated the Second Amendment like Democrats treat Civil Rights. A carrot on a stick to lure voters and nothing more. When the voters votes, instead of getting the carrot, they're whacked with the stick.

We in GOA had to spend hard earned dollars that could have been spent on other things, but we had to spend it on fighting Trump's gun control. Those dollars could have been better spent fighting for things like Constitutional Carry in FL or going after the SAFE Act in NY.
I agree

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

N4KVE wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:54 pm Has anyone actually ever seen someone use a brace in the way it was designed to be used like this photo? GARY.
in the original advertisement from Sig , like 8 years ago :mrgreen:
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

N4KVE wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:54 pm Has anyone actually ever seen someone use a brace in the way it was designed to be used like this photo? GARY.
Yes, I have a friend with arms strength issues due to injuries he sustained overseas.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Miami_JBT wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm
Yes, I have a friend with arms strength issues due to injuries he sustained overseas.
We’ll I knew there would be a few who would actually use the brace as it was designed to be used. But most who buy one are perfectly healthy. And this is why it may be reclassified. GARY
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:49 pm
Miami_JBT wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm
We’ll I knew there would be a few who would actually use the brace as it was designed to be used. But most who buy one are perfectly healthy. And this is why it may be reclassified. GARY
I know I repeat this thought experiment all too often, but just imagine the Founders confronting this concept. I think a collective "WTF?!?" would be the result. Obviously the same would be the result for telling a citizen what plant they could grow or consume. How we have come to accept such things is truly depressing.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TACC

Post by TACC »

Tector hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Last I heard we still can’t grow MJ, or poppy plants. The problem is time can’t keep up with technology. This will be next after braces, & ghost guns. GARY.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

tector wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:11 pm I know I repeat this thought experiment all too often, but just imagine the Founders confronting this concept. I think a collective "WTF?!?" would be the result. Obviously the same would be the result for telling a citizen what plant they could grow or consume. How we have come to accept such things is truly depressing.
The Founders also assumed we would never allow the election of "Donkey Wokey" to the presidency of these United States either. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
tector

Post by tector »

pharmer wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:48 pm
tector wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:11 pm I know I repeat this thought experiment all too often, but just imagine the Founders confronting this concept. I think a collective "WTF?!?" would be the result. Obviously the same would be the result for telling a citizen what plant they could grow or consume. How we have come to accept such things is truly depressing.
The Founders also assumed we would never allow the election of "Donkey Wokey" to the presidency of these United States either. Joe
This shit has been going on many, many decades.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

tector wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:56 pm
pharmer wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:48 pm
This shit has been going on many, many decades.
13 more years till the centennial anniversary of this shit. And with every new regulation it's "this one will definitely cut crime and make you safer".
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.