Worthless POS

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Worthless POS

Post by P5 Guy »

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

P5 Guy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:29 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jimmy ... d=msedgdhp

A far cry from THE MAN SHOW ?
A far cry, indeed. Supposedly, Adam Carolla is more on our side.

I wonder, though, if this was more Kowtowing to his audience to preserve it, rather than face "cancellation?"
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Umm... California is a better comparison to North Korea, no? 🤔🙄
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:15 am Umm... California is a better comparison to North Korea, no? 🤔🙄
New (nazi) Jersey
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

P5 Guy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:45 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:15 am Umm... California is a better comparison to North Korea, no? 🤔🙄
New (nazi) Jersey
Yes, the PRNJ - "People's Republic of New Jersey...." The state wherein I grew up and spent most of my life and, finally, from which I made my escape 6 years ago.... Hence my forum name.... Free From NJ Got the F*** Out!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Sorry to have to say that the Kommie/Nazi states have made it so miserable that even the Libiturds are moving out from NY/NJ/Kalifornia and infecting all other non-infected states, including Florida, and they keep voting with their same brain dead mantra and spreading their disease here.

It is hopeless. Like I said, we needed razor wire at the Florida boarder. Too late now.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:12 am Sorry to have to say that the Kommie/Nazi states have made it so miserable that even the Libiturds are moving out from NY/NJ/Kalifornia and infecting all other non-infected states, including Florida, and they keep voting with their same brain dead mantra and spreading their disease here.

It is hopeless. Like I said, we needed razor wire at the Florida boarder. Too late now.
New Residents aren't our only problem. Florida Crackers like Wilton Simpson are power hungry assholes too.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

P5 Guy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:45 am
New (nazi) Jersey
I'd have to underscore that. I resided (note that I didn't say the more commonly used "lived" as it isn't "living") there for a time, so I'm quite familiar.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

People are fleeing California. People are rushing to FL. Usually people voting with their feet is the surest sign of a failed state like NK. By tate standard California has it all over us.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Jimmy Kimmel can suck a bag of dicks his outcry over a mass shooter when this F stick has arm guards protecting him yet bitches about guns other Hollywood Dbag.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.