Will white people ever return to TV commercials?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Sorry I do not mind any mixed race or sexual orientation. My problem is it being shoved down our throats until you want to puke it up. Want to marry, fine get married I could give a squat who you marry. Black, white, purple people eater go for it. It's not any of my business and I don't care.

Want to be homo fine be homo. I do not care.

I'll treat you exactly the same way you treat me. Be nice I'll be nice. I judge people on how they act. You act bad towards me and cry when I do it back :lol:

Wanna wear your mixed race marriage or homo crap like a badge of honor and say look at me. Shove it down my throat and say if you think this or that your a pos racist. Screw you and everyone like you.

I've seen blacks, Latinos, Chinese all act hostile towards white Americans who've done nothing to them and don't care how they live. Heck you see it in the NEWS now. Who's mostly killing who. Who's attacked 24/7 and called racist simply for being light skinned. Who are called oppressors.

Who feels like they are owed a living, reparations and everything should be free over something that ended 155 years ago. That are given more opportunities to succeed in life than any white person will ever get. In schools and careers. Getting hired simply because of your skin color is not success, it's a hand out. Because you did not earn it.

So don't play this race card with me. I'm a mixed marriage, I'll never be considered white. I'll never be this or that. Your using that as a damn crutch or excuse. Your acting exactly like those you accuse.

It seems those that are the most racist are the one's that use it all the time and attack others over. It's people like this that create racism and animosity. Because they live in the past and refuse to look forward.

Are TV commercials and shows being used to push an adgenda. He'll yes it is. A fool could see this. Especially pushing homosexualality. You can't watch a program without see same sex making out. Look at me I'm......get a room.

But hey if you do not accept gays because of your beliefs your an evil person. Remember the B.S they pushed a while back. All straight men should date or marry transsexuals. If you don't you homophobic. Yeah go climb someone else's flag pole buddy but not mine.

Blacks for instance can publically say go out and chant murder white America. Kill white women and babies. Nothing....nothing happens and it's being done. No one condemns them or calls them out for being extremist. Yet let a white group say that about blacks, Latinos or even illegals It'll be all over the NEWS MEDIA and they will be investigated by the FBI for being a hate group. Your life will be threatened, fired from jobs. You all know this is true and has seen it done.

Oh pleaseeeee give me a break.

The new war being pushed by this ROUGE POLITICAL FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT now along with race and sexuality. To keep a nation at each others throats. These fools are pushing vaxxers against anti vaxxers. You not patriotic, you want to kill people, you are this or that if you do not take a shot for a pandemic so deadly you've got to get tested to see if you have. Then they want to pay, bribe or insult people into taking a experimental drug. That if the FDA did approve. They would have to halt because of all the problems with it. So they'll stick with EAU to sell it.

I'd give anything to see which political faction both rep and dems is invested in this.

Note
If you want this shot get it. But like everything it should a choice you make. Not have it forced upon you and most certainly like race or sexual orientation wear it like a badge of honor and shame or humiliate others. My wife got it. I'm OK with that her body her choice.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

.........Annnnd he's back :lol:
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

You miss me :D it was getting alittle quite here. :D

I meant to say I do not mind, instead of I do. My bad. In the beginning of post. Plus this stupid spell thing changes words or leaves out. Honest mistake. Changed it :oops:

But tell me what I said that was wrong and I'll change it or apoligize.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Nothing wrong,you're back to your WIDE OPEN old self,LOL..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TonyR wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:13 pm Nothing wrong,you're back to your WIDE OPEN old self,LOL..
Honestly I missed this place alot. I'd come here and read often. :P I'm not quite as wide open as I use to be. But I am glad to be back. I'll try to be more thoughtful. But not too much. :lol:

Just keep me in line TonyR :D
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Odd thing is, if someone is screaming leftist drivel it's called "dynamic" or "impassioned" or "righteous indignation."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:09 pm Odd thing is, if someone is screaming leftist drivel it's called "dynamic" or "impassioned" or "righteous indignation."
That's a righteous post brother :lol: joking.... :P
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I’m glad to see you posting Medic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Thank you it's good to be back :D like your avatar btw
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:10 pm You miss me :D it was getting alittle quite here. :D
It has been a bit quiet here for the last several months.
Not seeing your typical ranting on here for a good while now I figured you had finally found the right combination of meds to mellow you out, or worse that something bad happened to you health wise.
It's actually comforting in a weird sort of way to see you posting again in your old form! :lol: