Will white people ever return to TV commercials?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:01 pm Straight Southern White Male here…
I can’t stand yankees for a reason.
Griff, how the hell did a thread discussing an over abundance of black people on TV commercials turn into "I can't stand yankees" ?
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Jeepsnguns wrote:
dammitgriff wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:01 pm Straight Southern White Male here…
I can’t stand yankees for a reason.
Griff, how the hell did a thread discussing an over abundance of black people on TV commercials turn into "I can't stand yankees" ?
Post 17, Miami explaining he’s been exposed to/experienced hate as a minority.
Southerners have been historically hated by Northerners almost as much as Native Americans, and contemporarily so.
Tying these two lines of thought together (over abundance of minorities on TV, hate) is the fact that white Americans are actively being marginalized in the U.S. … and white Americans are going along with the cancellation of our (white) culture. It makes me wonder who really benefits from stirring up this mess.
Wolfdog

Post by Wolfdog »

Miami_JBT wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:07 am I'm White, my Wife is Black, our Daughter is Mixed.

America is an idea of Liberty and Freedom. It isn't an ethnic group.
Doesn't matter to these folks. My idiot sister the college professor called my brother John a racist until he died. At the time he died he had been married to a black woman for just short of 30 years.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Slight twist here, but it's part of the same agenda.

"A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of "unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that white people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time" — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6..." https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shrink-t ... le-in-head

The PEW Research Center found that 40% of liberals have mental health issues. And that's only the diagnosed.

Physician, heal thyself?
Let's Go Brandon
photohause

Post by photohause »

Great thread here... thanks.

Third generation Eastern European here.....I'm now a "Very, very light skinned non-Caucasian"
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Mannlicher

Post by Mannlicher »

mixed race couples, homo couples with kids, commercials featuring stupid, insipid or incompetent White men. Commercials featuring single black mothers as doctors or the like. The world turned upside down.
George W

Post by George W »

Mannlicher wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:20 pm mixed race couples, homo couples with kids, commercials featuring stupid, insipid or incompetent White men. Commercials featuring single black mothers as doctors or the like. The world turned upside down.
What is upside down about mixed race couples, same sex parents, or successful single parents? Perhaps there are some over-representation of these groups on TV, but there is nothing wrong or upside down about it.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Mannlicher wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:20 pm mixed race couples, homo couples with kids, commercials featuring stupid, insipid or incompetent White men. Commercials featuring single black mothers as doctors or the like. The world turned upside down.
I'm White, my wife is Black, our kid is mixed. My wife is the bread winner and graduated with honors while I dropped out. I have know folks that are gay with kids and guess what, they're better than straight trailer trash that abused their kids to where I had to make arrests.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Ricordo wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:36 am Slight twist here, but it's part of the same agenda.

"A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of "unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way."

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting "with a bounce in my step" and that white people "make my blood boil" and "are out of their minds and have been for a long time" — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6..." https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shrink-t ... le-in-head

The PEW Research Center found that 40% of liberals have mental health issues. And that's only the diagnosed.

Physician, heal thyself?
I see the same thing from the "Right" on social media platforms when they make posts about smoke checking "ghetto goblins" and "illegals", which is just code for Blacks and Hispanics.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I'm part of that mixed race couple and have mixed race kid and a latina yet I don't feel I'm contributing to problems of incompetent white men :mrgreen:
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.