Will white people ever return to TV commercials?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Nope stopped a bunch of meds and started drink instead :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 pm Nope stopped a bunch of meds and started drink instead :lol:
There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Lacking that, drinking heavily is a great second choice. I saw that in a movie. And he was to be trusted because he was in pre med. Lol
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

n0rlf wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 pm Nope stopped a bunch of meds and started drink instead :lol:
There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Lacking that, drinking heavily is a great second choice. I saw that in a movie. And he was to be trusted because he was in pre med. Lol
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Allme

Post by Allme »

tector wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:28 pm
Odessaman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:11 pm I'm even more curious as to why so many companies are desperate to jump on the LGBTQ bandwagon lately in commercials. For a demographic that supposedly only constitutes 4% of the total population, it seems like well over half of all commercials now feature at least one gay character or couple.

Frankly, I'm tired of seeing commercials where families have "two daddies" or "two mommies," or, flaming man-bunned gymnasts in leotards (Grub-Hub.)

Does 4% of the population really provide 60% or more of the revenues to these companies? They'd better hope so, because I'll cast my consumer vote by supporting companies that don't bow down to wokeness.
Here you go, man--just saw this one 20 minutes ago during the hockey game. Gay and 50/50 on race. SO woke! LOL

Did you happen to notice this twisted commercial aired on boomerang, its a network for kids and young people..... Serious WTF moment.