Where Are All The White Supremacists?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

40 miles north of D.C.:
“…a group of parents reportedly sued the (Loudoun county school) district in federal court over initiatives that allegedly discriminate against white students based on their race.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TC6969 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm America needs a boogieman, and I guess this is the latest one.

It would seem though that if white supremacists were any kind of a problem, they would be pulling some public shit to get in the news.

I haven't heard of any.

No white power rallies.

No burning crosses.

No whites publicly speaking out against minorities at all

I know a couple guys who would mutter something under their breath if they saw an interracial couple walk by, but to actually step over the line?

Nah.
Of coarse not. This ROUGE POLITICAL FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT consider those that speak out against their corruption and questioning their political power coup the white supremacists. ;)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Firemedic2000 wrote:Of coarse not. This ROUGE POLITICAL FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT consider those that speak out against their corruption and questioning their political power coup the white supremacists. ;)
Criminalizing dissent is the hallmark of authoritarian regimes.
R/Griff
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Judging by the hunters I know, if white folks were the problem, the country would know it.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

know quite a few of them folks woody
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I keep hearing about the dangerous White Supremacist who will attack America yet all I see on the news is about Asians getting their ass kicked and most are not by White Supremacist.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

rug357 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:46 pm I keep hearing about the dangerous White Supremacist who will attack America yet all I see on the news is about Asians getting their ass kicked and most are not by White Supremacist.
Yep and in mostly in blue (woke) cities in blue states. Of course nobody is actually making a correlation in the media because that’s just being racist.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Proud white American here. Guess that makes me a white supremist. So be it I'm guilty :mrgreen:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Rathbone

Post by Rathbone »

In my 66 years on earth most of which I have been a conservative I have never met a white supremacist.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Rathbone wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:05 am In my 66 years on earth most of which I have been a conservative I have never met a white supremacist.
Same here except for the 66 year part :P