Mask Observation From Yesterday

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Mask Observation From Yesterday

Post by TC6969 »

I took a road trip to Brevard yesterday, what a difference!

Before I left Hillsborough, I hit 4 different businesses and every one had a "No Mask, No Entry" sign, and everyone in the building had a mask on.

I passed a guy out in the country wearing TWO masks AND a face shield...in his car...with the windows up.

I pretty much stopped in every county I passed through, and masks got less and less important the farther east I went.

The Cocoa Walmart was my first Brevard stop and I did a quick estimate.

About 5% of the people around me wore masks.

I took mine off and never got a second glance.

All in all, I went to Walmart, Wawa, Publix and 7-11, and never saw a sign and very few masks.

They actually laughed at me in the Publix likker store!

Why is the hysteria still going full force in Hillsborough while in Polk, Osceola and Brevard masks are pretty much a joke?
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I was in a Bradenton Publix near my house this morning and only saw a few masks, and approx 90% of the employees were mask less. Of course I was mask less too.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Here in Palm Beach, the signs on the doors requiring masks are gone, but it seems 90% of the people are still wearing them. The odd restaurants still have signs, but the big box stores no longer require masks. GARY
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Here in my little corner of Pinellas, the Publix stores I use were about 60/40, no mask/mask, both employees and patrons. Ditto the Ace hardware store.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

N4KVE wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:08 pm Here in Palm Beach, the signs on the doors requiring masks are gone, but it seems 90% of the people are still wearing them. The odd restaurants still have signs, but the big box stores no longer require masks. GARY
That seems about the same here in Broward. The bigger stores are dropping the mandates, but a lot of people are still wearing. A lot of the smaller Mom & Pop shops still have the signs up.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I still like the ones that ya see goin' 50 MPH down the highway with a mask on..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

TC6969 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:48 pm Before I left Hillsborough, I hit 4 different businesses and every one had a "No Mask, No Entry" sign, and everyone in the building had a mask on.
And that's sad because Hillsborough no longer has a mask mandate. Not that it really matter as I don't wear a mask anywhere that I go. I've only been asked about it a handful of times and only had one 'Karen' make a comment.

Costco is now saying if you've had the vaccine you don't have to wear a mask in their store but they can't ask for proof so it's really a moot point. And again, I didn't wear a mask in Costco either and I will not be getting the 'vaccine' because frankly I think it's a huge scam i.e. there are 9 new billionaires as a result of the 'vaccines'.

Pasco and I think Pinellas have also ended the mandates. So only the really serious sheep are still wearing a mask.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Here in Crime Hills in Mosquito County - the Libitards are large and in-charge. Double masks still abound.

There are a notable number of quasi-libitards that seem to use the chin masks! They cover their chins, not their nose and mouths. But they won't give up their masks.

I guess they did not not get the memo that the Libitards cheated, Trump is out, and the China Virus is no longer an issue in the Kommunist cheater paradise. Chine Joe is in charge, which is a surprise that Kommieala did not replace him yet. And it took the Kommies 4 months to make the virus irrelevant. I guess they needed the extra time waste trillions more $ dollars.

So the China Virus, purposely released by the ChiCom, succeeded in ousting Trump, installing Beijing Joe, and weaken the US economy and entrenched the Kommies here in the US.
Last edited by Flame Red on Tue May 25, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
photohause

Post by photohause »

I'm in Indian River County...I think people think they got their koodie shots and everything is fine. I read up here the following places no longer require masks: Publix, Home Depot, Wally's and several others I can't remember.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Citrus County. Very few masks here, which means no real change from last month. Or the month before. :)

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk