So here's the Pro-Gun Bills the Republicans killed this session

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

So here's the Pro-Gun Bills the Republicans killed this session

Post by Miami_JBT »

Constitutional Carry
Second Amendment Sanctuary
Campus Carry
End the ban of gun/ammo sales during states of emergency
Carrying a firearm at legislative meetings
Repealing the Post Parkland Gun Control passed in 2018 by Republicans

Yet these same law makers claim they're pro gun and defend our rights.

Five of these six bills were assigned to Rep. Cord Byrd's committee... the man claims to be pro-gun and even has the nerve to advertise his law practice as being all about gun rights issues.

Did the Governor spend a single cent of political capital on these bills? No, not one word from the Governor's office showing any support for these bills.

They keep pissing on our backs and tell us it is raining. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

STOP DEFENDING THEM, GO AFTER THEM!
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I’ll get a rope if you go find the tree of liberty!
(I have a feeling voting for new politicians is as useless as a county worker leaning on a shovel)
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

Please don't down grade the county workers, many gave their lives for our county when they died after the termites ate through their shovel handles and they fell over.
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Violence and bloodshed is only thing that makes a impression the crap going on around the country is all on our liberal politicians hands. When TSHF hope
That the masses remember each for their contribution
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
TACC

Post by TACC »

I dont know if its doing any good but I keep sending emails to Desantis and the rest of them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tector

Post by tector »

I have thought about this for a long time, as I am sure you have, and I think we both agree it is the nature of the GOP in this state. Too much of it (i.e. enough of it to matter) is really a reflection of the GOP up in NY, NJ, MA, CT and the like. That is they are basically corporatists, concerned only about tax cuts, creating a business friendly environment, etc. And they are--and can be--this way because they reflect their constituents, i.e. a shitload of people of transplanted from Yankee environs. The GOP up there is not usually actively hostile to guns, but they are also not willing to be aggressively pro-gun either. It just doesn't really matter that much to them. That is how it is for them culturally, and it has been that way a LONG time. I mean NY enacted the Sullivan Act in 1911, and had plenty of GOP governors and legislatures since then (not so much recently). It never mattered.

Sorry, that's how I see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Act
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”