Has anyone dealt with Strategic Precision Defense in Seminole?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
osprey21

Has anyone dealt with Strategic Precision Defense in Seminole?

Post by osprey21 »

Looking to buy a couple of receivers from them, but they seem a bit sketchy.

Anyone ???
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Bad Google reviews.

Tyler Slaughter
Local Guide·26 reviews·24 photos
6 months ago
I ordered a lower back in September and was told multiple times it was shipping soon and then recieved a shipping notice that wasn't even for my order. I have called and emailed multiple times and recieved no answer or reply. My order # is R159795142 and no one has reached out in regards to it at all. I do not reccomend ordering here because of this.
Nathan Vapenik
Nathan Vapenik
4 reviews
6 months ago
Been trying to contact the company for almost 7 weeks now. They have not responded to any emails, dont even bother trying to call because noone answers the phone and the answering machine is full so you cant even leave a message. Customer service is non existent. Even have been trying to cancel the order because noone can respond to a customer. I get it with the entire world's situation right now. But at least communicate with customers about their orders.
Response from the owner6 months ago
Nathan, We’ve gone through our records which indicate that you never placed an order with SPD. Your name is nowhere in our records. Something doesn’t mesh up here. Normally, I would attempt to offer a remedy, but it appears in this instance you are trying to slander the reputation of SPD. If I am mistaken, please accept my apologies.
Best regards,
SPD
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

I lived in seminole 30 years never heard of them .......After goggling them I thinkI would Pass unless it was a super retro unobtainium you wanna gamble on ;) if you roll the dice let us know how it comes out
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.