I love this radio ad...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

I love this radio ad...

Post by photohause »

Keller's Riverside Gun Store in Mason, Texas - located on the western side of the Hill Country - some 95 miles from San Antonio and just south of Brady. Mason was the home of J. Marvin Hunter who published the well known book, 'The Trail Drivers of Texas,' a collection of narrative sketches of early cowboys by Geo. W. Saunders.

Listen to this actual radio gun store commercial in Texas. It's only a minute long, stay on, it gets really super at the end. This is a real commercial.
[media]
[/media]

Keller's Riverside Gun Store in Mason, Texas.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Thank you for posting this. It gives me the feeling that there might be a slimmer of hope for this Kommunist country after all! :o

Also, good for any radio station that would actually broadcast that. Won't happen here in LibitardLand - the radio station would be CANCELED, BLM would be burning down the radio station, and the FCC would be pulling their license.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Taco

Post by Taco »

It will be hard for him to start classes that early with his night job of burning crosses.

This is not to be celebrated. It is this type of hate filled nonsense that was the start to the uncontrollable spiral of gun laws we have today- can't let those folks have guns.

Either you believe that 2A is for everyone equally, or it's for no one.

We don't need this hate filled grandstanding- showing once again that the gun community is old white hate filled redneck bigots- moonshine and a 20 year old F150. That demographic doesn't win elections. That demographic doesn't influence policy. That demographic isn't influencing media. That demographic is dying off.

We need people to safely introduce firearms to their friends, families, and neighbors. We need to reach out to communities where the only interactions they have with guns is when one gang member shoots another or when a police officer points one at them. If we don't we end up in the situation we have now- a large populace who knows nothing about firearms thinking that politicians have the answers.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

closet BLM supporter :roll: ^^^^^^^^^^

no different than when the king doucher from Flagun suply said that he was a Muslim free zone and wouldn't serve them
TACC

Post by TACC »

Private business, he can do what he wants in my opinion.

But how is he proving someone is not Muslim?

Is he serving bacon before the class?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

photohause

Post by photohause »

Oh, no doubt, to many it translates to racism, . 'Merica.......
“You didn’t finish school, did you?