Welp, there goes the Tannerite....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Welp, there goes the Tannerite....

Post by tector »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -explosion

80 pounds seems a bit much. Back in the day at Pop's (actually Sharon's) I think a few pounds took an old washer apart, sending sheet metal over our heads at like 90 yards.

It will become the new "assault rifle," "bump stock," "ghost gun," etc.

RIP.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Instead, they should ban gender reveal parties, which have killed and maimed more people than Tannerite.
tector

Post by tector »

Odessaman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:14 pm Instead, they should ban gender reveal parties, which have killed and maimed more people than Tannerite.
As usual, any objective facts are irrelevant.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Stock up n store it in desiccant in sealed cans if you think its gonna be liberated :? gives a whole new meaning to I Got mine 8-)
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

It only takes ONE blooming idiot to ruin it for everyone.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

tector wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:56 pm https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -explosion

80 pounds seems a bit much. Back in the day at Pop's (actually Sharon's) I think a few pounds took an old washer apart, sending sheet metal over our heads at like 90 yards.

RIP.
I think we put some fire extinguishers in it as well. That was a great FSN meet.
tector

Post by tector »

ss1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:02 am
tector wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:56 pm https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -explosion

RIP.
I think we put some fire extinguishers in it as well. That was a great FSN meet.
Yes, I think you are right.

80 pounds, what maniacs!
tector

Post by tector »

By the way, I have no problem with someone blowing up 80 pounds of Tannerite in the right environment, like in the middle of nowhere on your own land. Have at it. But this wasn't that.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Odessaman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:14 pm Instead, they should ban gender reveal parties, which have killed and maimed more people than Tannerite.
And burned countless forest acres.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Sharon's? Sharon's!! SHARON'S... slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch....
“You didn’t finish school, did you?