Remington ammo

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Deputydave

Remington ammo

Post by Deputydave »

Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Well the more the merrier, bring it.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

It will take awhile for things to return to normal. Last year I predicted the second quarter of this year but it looks like that was an optimistic appraisal. Once demand starts to subside to the point that prices begin to come down you'll have another wave of hoarders buying it up and trying to resell it at scalper prices on all the BST sites. As well as the folks thinking double the price is a good price trying to stock up. After that, when supply exceeds demand the price will begin to return to normal. It will be awhile before we see .17 cent per round 9mm...if ever. But at some point I suspect we will. As long as these companies keep churning it out 24/7 the supply/demand will change places.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

The supply/demand ratio has improve a bit and will continue to do so unless Beijing Biden and Kamaltoe make a major move on AR/AKs and their mags

It would sound reasonable to suggest that would only affect ammo related to so called assault weapons but if logic is consistent I remind you of the toilet paper panic and a respiratory virus

Let us hope a small number of democrats fear for their reelection over pleasing Biden and we don't get the big push for evil AR bans and if that holds we should be clear of these insane prices by spring of 2022.

We will need a lot to go our way for that to happen