Leaving Fl headed out to be near our son.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

One last thing--

In Kommiefornia, handguns can only be sold in the state if they are on the approved list:

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/certified-handguns/search

I am not a California lawyer (thank God), but if you have some handguns on that are NOT approved, and you think you might want to sell them someday soon, Florida is the place to do it I think. Again, this is not formal legal advice (and if it was it is only worth what you are paying for it! :lol: ), just my informal understanding.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

I met you a few years ago. You sold me the Mossberg 151m-b. One of my favorite and most accurate 22 rifles. I think its over 70 years old. Safe travels. I completely understand about moving near the kids. It’s the right thing to do.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Best of luck, safe travels.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Just don’t drink the kool-aid out there. Safe travels.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Indio, isn't that right on the edge of a desert, gonna be hot! Enjoy your family, it's awesome your able to make that move.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Wishing you nothing but good luck. Keep us on the know of how things are out there.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Gerry! You'll be missed!
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

Safe travels and good luck.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Fair weather and safe travels, and keep us posted on what's going on. Send photos of massive, 10 round mag dumps in the desert. Also, if you happen to know any left wing lunatics, take a couple with you. :lol:
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Best of luck.

Not much one can do about the "assault weapon" rules 🤪🤡 there. However, handgun carry permits vary by county, and depend on the leanings of the county sheriff; state law is "may issue." Some, such as LA county are only for the "connected". But, years ago, even San Diego County was fairly lenient; Kern County was almost "shall issue" as were a number in Northern CA. I don't know what Riverside county is like now, but do some nosing around on some of the firearm sites, CA rifle and pistol, and "the high road" seems to have a lot of CA members.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.