Cody Wilson charged with sexual assault

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Looks like he flew to Taiwan and never came back:

"There’s an international manhunt underway for 3D-printed gun activist Cody Wilson"

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a38 ... ody-wilson
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

MadMan wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:58 pm I wonder is Sugar Daddy is owned by an alphabet agency? They sure could build some cases and set you up for blackmail.
Oh, shit! That sounds like obama...
Only if some dumb sh*t perv involves themselves to begin with.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I think by fleeing to Taiwan the dude just removed any doubt at all in anyones mind that he's guilty. I find it laughable at all that he had to pay for sex since I'm sure there are hundreds of gun bunnies out there that would have laid him for free just to say they had.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Skoll wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:27 am I find it laughable at all that he had to pay for sex since I'm sure there are hundreds of gun bunnies out there that would have laid him for free just to say they had.
If you got a sweet tooth for chocolate, might be difficult even in a sea of floozies.
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

I'm wondering why he just didn't "print" a 3-D woman instead?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Bobberfishin wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:19 pm I'm wondering why he just didn't "print" a 3-D woman instead?
I gather that rough nubby plastic would be the equivalent or rubbing your schmeckle on a cheese grater :mrgreen:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Looks like they got Wilson;

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3535357
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) - Police arrested American 3D-printed gun advocate Cody Wilson in Taipei City’s Wanhua District Friday evening, just a day after it became known he was wanted in Texas for paying a 16-year-old girl for sex, the Apple Daily reported.

His arrest and expected transfer, first to the Criminal Investigation Bureau and later to the National Immigration Agency, brings to a quick close a case which had police hurrying to check out his movements since his arrival in Taiwan on September 6.

Wilson, 30, first checked in at the luxurious Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the capital‘s Dunhua North Road after a flight from the U.S. However, he left the following day by taxi for an unknown destination, reports said.

As it became known that Wilson was a wanted man in his native country, Taiwan police launched a search for his whereabouts. A real estate agent who saw the reports about the American on TV alerted the police to his recent visit to sign a six-month rental agreement for a studio, reports said.

Wilson had paid the first month’s rent of NT$19,000 (US$620) and a deposit of NT$18,000 on Thursday afternoon, but he failed to turn up at the agreed time around Friday noon to take possession of the keys for the apartment, possibly aware that he had become a wanted man in Taiwan as well.

He was arrested around 6 p.m. at a hotel on Wanhua’s Guangzhou Street, the Central News Agency reported.

As the American Institute in Taiwan reportedly moved to cancel his passport, Wilson will no longer have a legal travel document, making his deportation to the U.S. possible, reports said.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

why would anyone fleeing the law go to a country with
extradition agreements and not Morocco or the Maldives ?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

We don't have an extradition agreement with Taiwan. We give them a shitload of military aid though.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

apparently the U.S. voided his passport making his stay
in Taiwan illegal.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !