FLORIDA CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY FIRE MISSION

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

FLORIDA CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY FIRE MISSION

Post by Miami_JBT »

Overload their email inboxes, voice mail (the Senate is 850-487-5229, the House 850-717-5000, and the Governor's Office is 850-717-9337), and physical offices with letters.

Urge Gov. Ron DeSantis to use his office as a bully pulpit to put pressure on our Republican lawmakers to support Pro-Gun Legislation.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE EMAIL THAT THIS LINK GOES TO. IT HELPS SEND GOV. DESANTIS THAT GUN OWNERS WANT FLORIDA TO HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY.

On March 11, we sat down with Gov. DeSantis' staff and discussed the very issues you have emailed me about.

So what did we present to his staff?

We discussed how Florida should be passing a solid Second Amendment Sanctuary laws and how as Governor, he should be spending political capital in supporting legislation like HB 123 (Constitutional Carry) and HB 6001 (Campus Carry).

Currently, those bills are languishing in the House's Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee. We emphasized that without the Governor's support, those bills will not move forward.
I
We also brought up how there have been a number of gun companies fleeing oppressive states and that Florida should be having them move here. But the most shocking thing, is that we have gun companies in Florida leaving for other states.

Also, the State Legislature is currently in Session. Right now, the Republican Speaker of the House, Chris Sprowls and the Republican Senate President, Wilton Simpson are looking to kill Constitutional Carry in committee.

Urge your FL Lawmakers to Co-Sponsor & Vote in Favor of all Pro-Gun Bills.

THIS EMAIL GOES TO ALL THE LAWMAKERS IN THE STATE. THEY NEED TO BE PRESSURED.

I spent the first week of Session handing these letters out to the lawmakers.

With the Capitol closed due to COVID-19, it wasn't easy.

The Sergeant at Arms Office literally is removing people from the Capitol. I had to mail out the rest.

But the more the Governor and the Lawmakers hear from you. The better chance Gov. DeSantis will use his office as a bully pulpit and openly support Constitutional Carry.

Right now, Tx Gov. Greg Abbott is cleaning his clock when it comes to opening the state back up and backing pro-gun legislation.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Done and done!

EVERYONEPLEASE NOTE THERE ARE TWO SEPERATE LINKS! EVERYONE PLEASE CLICK AND SIGN VIA BOTH LINKS!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Thanks and yes, two separate links!
TACC

Post by TACC »

Done, great job

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

revelation

Post by revelation »

I did both!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Done and done.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
photohause

Post by photohause »

Mailing snail mail to each of them, each day for the next week.too. Thank you for your hard work up there!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

Thanks, Done!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Thank you
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

March 17 Update

Just spoke with Rep. Cord Bryd . He said he will not have Constitutional Carry added to the Committee's agenda since it does not have a Senate Companion Bill. That's the excuse that Byrd gave me. The real truth is that the House Speaker doesn't want it heard and that Gov. DeSantis hasn't spent a red cent of political capital supporting any pro gun legislation. He's taking his marching orders from House Speaker Sprowls. No one in the Senate submitted a companion bill because Senate President Simpson will kill all of their other bills.

THESE EMAILS ARE CRUCIAL! WE NEED TO PUT PRESSURE ON GOVERNOR DESANTIS!