DUCK!!! We're being sniped at from VERY long range

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Iosef

DUCK!!! We're being sniped at from VERY long range

Post by Iosef »

At 11.4 Million Light Years, I'd certainly call it long range and it's been 13 years between shots, but still... Something is trying to shoot us. We need to send an OpsTeam to scout before it gets off another shot. By the way, the weapon has been identified as a Neutron Star but the ATF hasn't said who purchased it.

Reading the article again, I see that it may even be three separate snipers trying to take us out. The source and distance wasn't mentioned for the first shot in 2008 and the second shot in 2017 was from 130 million light years away (which is theorized to be a safe distance), while only the most recent shot is identified as coming from the Neutron Star at 11.4 million Light Years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... -away.html
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Hence the creation of SPACE FORCE!!!!

And people made fun of it.

AFS
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

It is Trump fault! :roll:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
joel

Post by joel »

Flame Red wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 am It is Trump fault! :roll:
My wife and I have been married for over 42 years, and SHE says it's my fault.
EVERYTHING is my fault, my kids' bad traits are mine (and their good traits her's)

Anything... I mean anything... that goes wrong, just give her some time to think about it, so that she comes up with some connection to what I did or what I didn't do to cause it. LOL (I love her to tears !!)
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

joel wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:07 pm
Flame Red wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 am It is Trump fault! :roll:
My wife and I have been married for over 42 years, and SHE says it's my fault.
EVERYTHING is my fault, my kids' bad traits are mine (and their good traits her's)

Anything... I mean anything... that goes wrong, just give her some time to think about it, so that she comes up with some connection to what I did or what I didn't do to cause it. LOL (I love her to tears !!)
Sounds like you're the most responsible person there; if anything goes wrong, you're responsible. :)
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

It gets worse...

It turns out that CoVid19 is another weapon aimed at us. AstroPhysics guys haven't figured out why the infecting package lagged behind the light from the muzzle blast by 448 years, but that's how long ago they saw the shot being fired. The muzzle blast was classified as a SuperNova a little more than 8,000 light years away. Wikipedia shows an image of what the super-organism looks like. The micro-organism was obviously derived specifically to infect animals instead of other stars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SN_1572

The universe has declared war on us. We need to staert fighting back.