To sell or not to sell aug, norinco uzi prebans

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Sweep

To sell or not to sell aug, norinco uzi prebans

Post by Sweep »

Kay im thinking of selling some preban guns and some antique cowboy guns to fund nv purchase with the political situation would you sell or hold
We’re talking about pre-ban on a1 Styer aug and a preban norinco uzi rifle as well as a 1894 marlin made jan 1895 and 2 or three gallery guns . A 308 isoprore that type of thing would you hold or sell keep in mind I dont shoot these they just adopted me down the line
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

When the Obomination Image began his reign of terror, I sold a bunch of my collectables. Got good $ for them, but now they are worth much, much more. I miss them and I wish I had kept them now.

But this time around, I have a feeling the Kommies have learned their lesson and are embolden and will do more damage and it will become the time to use them, not bury them or sell them. :o
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Is the Norinco a model A or B?

I say sell them unless you're holding on to them hoping for greater investment gains. If the status quo remains they will continue to appreciate, but we all die someday so when do you cash out? You said you don't shoot them so that part is out and even if you wanted shooter grade versions, you could cash out of these and pick up clones similar to both of those and have fun with them, all while funding your NV purchase.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Norinco UZI’s were all postban. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Im selling off everything semi that has a pistol grip, or detachable mag, been trickling them out for last month or so...the general thought is "IF" we get to keep anything I can always buy them again, but I have lost all faith.

if you're holding on to anything like the shockwave or anything with a pistol brace you be dumber than ...well nevermind :mrgreen:

bolt action, lever guns and shotguns will probably be safe ...." for now "
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:27 pm Is the Norinco a model A or B?

I say sell them unless you're holding on to them hoping for greater investment gains. If the status quo remains they will continue to appreciate, but we all die someday so when do you cash out? You said you don't shoot them so that part is out and even if you wanted shooter grade versions, you could cash out of these and pick up clones similar to both of those and have fun with them, all while funding your NV purchase.
Its got the elevation and windage marks so B ? Is there a difference in desirability? A. Versus b ?
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

Sweep,
I'd like to talk with you about the Ishapore if possible.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
Wizard78

Post by Wizard78 »

Sweep wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:25 pm Its got the elevation and windage marks so B ? Is there a difference in desirability? A. Versus b ?
Model A were pre-ban IMI, and sad I sold mine years ago.

"Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

What is b model going for ? Action arms 9 mm
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

No idea and they’re all over the board on gun broker 1800 to 3900 How you figure out a fair price is :?: Action arms those i didnt see any posted. ??
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.