Expanding the TSA? ...or add new buearaucracies to the mix?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Iosef

Expanding the TSA? ...or add new buearaucracies to the mix?

Post by Iosef »

Back in the 1970's, when I saw the first metal detectors going in at the airports and had to start flying out of small fields to avoid them, I wondered how long it would take to expand to railroads and busses. I'm kinda surprised that it has taken this long for demands of security to block the second-class citizens from using long distance public transportation.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-inaugu ... b0eb668fe7
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Don't forget Hunter was on the board of Amtrak.

The Kommies will expand the Goobernment until just about everyone works for the Deep State, or collects a check for do'in nothin'.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Yea, the same no-fly list that is rubber-stamped, in a kangaroo court, under the sworn testimony of federal agents who would never tell a fib, that the accused is not told his taking place or even ask if they are on it. Nope, nothing could go wrong there, nothing at all.
I hope my fellow Boomers fondly remember what we use to have, because it's GONE!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The TSA is as unconstitutional as the FBI, the CIA and the BATF, and all should be audited and shut down for good.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Constitution? What Constitution?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!