AR15.com has been booted off GoDaddy.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Apparently, AR15.com is back up now. I was able to post on it yesterday and today. It even kept my cookies because I wasn't "logged out" of it.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:14 am Apparently, AR15.com is back up now. I was able to post on it yesterday and today. It even kept my cookies because I wasn't "logged out" of it.
Yes. They're still apparently on GoDaddy with a record modified yesterday 1/11/2020 and "pending transfer" status. They seem to be on amazon servers as well.

https://www.whois.com/whois/ar15.com
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Apparently, AR15.COM moved from GoDaddy to EPIK.

I searched on Google for it and the first link I got is the Wikipedia page. Are they even allowed to say this?
Epik is a domain registrar and web hosting company known for providing services to websites that host far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist content. It was described in 2019 by Vice as "a safehaven for the extreme right" because of its willingness to host far-right websites that have been denied service by other Internet service providers.[1][7] Epik was founded in 2009 by Rob Monster, and is based in Washington State.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epik_(company)

Maybe we should move there.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Legio wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:43 pm Apparently, AR15.COM moved from GoDaddy to EPIK.

I searched on Google for it and the first link I got is the Wikipedia page. Are they even allowed to say this?
Epik is a domain registrar and web hosting company known for providing services to websites that host far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist content. It was described in 2019 by Vice as "a safehaven for the extreme right" because of its willingness to host far-right websites that have been denied service by other Internet service providers.[1][7] Epik was founded in 2009 by Rob Monster, and is based in Washington State.[2]

It's a matter of opinion I guess. To some people, anyone to the right of Mao is a "far-right extremist"
tector

Post by tector »

"far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist content"

By Wikipedia standards that means anybody to the right of Mitt Romney.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Legio wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:43 pm Apparently, AR15.COM moved from GoDaddy to EPIK.

I'm sure it won't be long before the "extreme left" starts to attack them. Considering, for example, that FNN wants to bring down Newsmax TV all of a sudden.

They will stop at nothing. I see that Pres. Trump has another batch of pardons slated for tomorrow. I suggest he include himself, Donald jr, Ivanka, Jared K, and anyone else that worked in/for the WH. Even if they haven't done anything wrong, that's not going to stop the prosecutors from coming after them... clearly!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

This nonsense has went so far into clown world the clowns are moving to more sane places. Problem they show up packed in their Pris wearing their big shoes, rubber noses and decked out in their grease paint.
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

Lol they quoted vice. Fackin tards.