How Far Away is My 4K?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rug357

Post by rug357 »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 am Reminded me of standing in line to vote back in 2008 and hearing Obama voters all excited that "if he wins, he gonna give us all FREE gasoline for life!" As if the facts aren't bad enough, the RUMORS that get started in certain circles to excite the vote are incredible!
You should have told them Obama was going to give them a free car to put all that gas into...plus free big screen TV, computer and new cellular phone every year.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

yeah, the battery in my cell phone is getting ready for battery Valhalla. Are they gonna gimme a new one? I want the one that automatically answers, determines if it's a telemarketer, and makes a rude noise and hangs up for me.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Just last August the VP-to-be said "$2K a month for everybody!" Now that she's co-pilot, fire up that Treasury printer. I'm only 7 months away from retirement and since I pass the "democrat eligibility test" (25 years of living fat, drunk and stupid), I'm waiting on that direct deposit. They already have all the info.
And from today's paper, quoting AO Cortez:
"$2,000 means $2,000," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told the Washington Post. "$2,000 does not mean $1,400." Ocasio-Cortez said Democrats should pass $2,000 stimulus checks in addition to the $600 payment from December, rather than increase it by $1,400.
As Fred would say: "Yabba-Dabba Duuu!" Joe
Keep Today Fresh
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Why set the price so low? If $2,000 is good, why stop there? $20,000 for every man, woman and child is even better.
Matter of fact, why don’t we petition the government to order the Federal Reserve to buy every American’s outstanding debt, no matter the amount, while they’re at it? Debts don’t matter, according to our government in D.C., the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank.
It’s only currency, after all. We owe it to ourselves!
R/Griff
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:26 pm Why set the price so low? If $2,000 is good, why stop there? $20,000 for every man, woman and child is even better. We owe it to ourselves!
R/Griff
You got my vote, although I got no debt for them to buy exceptin' about $800 on my CC. I gotta get busy. Joe
Keep Today Fresh