How Far Away is My 4K?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
pharmer

How Far Away is My 4K?

Post by pharmer »

So the vote buying was successful in Georgia. I heard some octogeriatric twit promise "$2K right away if 'we'make things go our way!" Well, where is it? Its already almost 3rd week in January and I like when politicians keep their promises. I need to get stimulated, right away, like today, OK? Joe
Keep Today Fresh
tector

Post by tector »

pharmer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:20 pm So the vote buying was successful in Georgia. I heard some octogeriatric twit promise "$2K right away if 'we'make things go our way!" Well, where is it? Its already almost 3rd week in January and I like when politicians keep their promises. I need to get stimulated, right away, like today, OK? Joe
I think it is 1400/person to bring the 600 to 2000, but I could be wrong. The Senate is still an issue. Manchin is wavering--he also talks about "gun control."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/1 ... cks-457065
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

tector wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:37 pm.....I think it is 1400/person to bring the 600 to 2000, but I could be wrong.
Wait, what!?! I'm not counting "Trump money." I specifically heard Bilbo Biden promise $2K, didn't say anything about minus Trump Change. Are you telling me we are being lied to again? I'm outraged i tell you, in advance, again :lol: Joe
Keep Today Fresh
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Wealth redistribution. Those that pay the most in taxes benefit the least. It is a sad joke.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

neverenoughguns wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:49 pm Wealth redistribution. Those that pay the most in taxes benefit the least. It is a sad joke.
Most years we pay at least $10K, had 6 "pharmaceutical sales years" @ $20K. I'm 67, working full time, paid SS, this is 53rd year. $4K for us is like 6 mos "interest." "Show me the money!" -Jerry Maguire 1996. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

We’ll need all the money (gold and silver) we can get pretty soon because our currency is just about worthless. Inflation is a bitch.

MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

I was standing in line somewhere last week, some other people in that same line were talking. They were all convinced not just that they're getting $2k stimulus checks, but they said checks will be ongoing monthly! Reminded me of standing in line to vote back in 2008 and hearing Obama voters all excited that "if he wins, he gonna give us all FREE gasoline for life!" As if the facts aren't bad enough, the RUMORS that get started in certain circles to excite the vote are incredible!
Last edited by MiamiOffshore on Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 am I was standing in line somewhere last week, some other people in that same line were talking. They were all convinced not just that they're getting $2k stimulus checks, but they said checks will be ongoing monthly! Reminded me of standing in line to vote back in 2008 and hiring Obama voters all excited that "if he wins, he gonna give us all FREE gasoline for life!" As if the facts aren't bad enough, the RUMORS that get started in certain circles to excite the vote are incredible!
That what Fake News is all about. The sheeple will suffer the consequences. Problem is, we will also!

Just wait for the quantities of worthless $ the Kommieala will be releasing!

Don't forget, while the Libiturds talk about taking the wealth of a few hundred billionaires, their $ will not make even the slightest dent in what they Kommies want to spend. No, to get at the real $, they have to hyper inflate to silently tax all the old people that saved up during their entire lives. But even that won't be enough for these c0cksuckers.
Last edited by Flame Red on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 am They were all convinced not just that they're getting $2k stimulus checks, but they said checks will be ongoing monthly!
One of those congresscritters proposed just that. I vote yes, with me and the wife's monthly check #'s 1 & 2. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Who moved my government cheese?