New site for you all to check out

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
n0rlf

New site for you all to check out

Post by n0rlf »

As I seem to be stuck up here for awhile due to the whole Covid thing I decided to start a new site.

https://www.tnshootersnetwork.com

It should look very familiar to you as I shamelessly followed FSN as a guide.

One of the main reasons for it was the matter of censoring from FB, Twatter, Instapuke, and others. Seems we get a page going then it gets zapped by them.

This will provide the good folks up here and in surrounding states a forum where we an still talk and do BST without the hassle of the big tech folks.

Feel free to take a look and offer any suggestions. It is fairly new and not a lot of traffic on it at the moment but it will hopefu;;y grow quickly.

All are welcome and most of the same rules here will apply there. Pretty laid back.

Thanks,

Mike
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

I want to join but I'm not in Tennessee. But when I grow up I'd like to buy a large chunk of property up there some where. I heard it's cheap. Or am I thinking Kentucky. Either way a place to ride, hunt, be alone, bury bodies, whatever. You know country stuff
gforester

Post by gforester »

Checked it out. It does look familiar.
I registered since I spend half the year near TN. If you actually have to be in/from TN feel free to kick my ass out. :D
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Anyone is welcome folks.

We are pretty friendly here.
:D