Bye bye facebook

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Bye bye facebook

Post by Allme »

The 2nd stint in facebook jail over a Nazi meme has made me really consider my continued use of their service, fooking retards can't understand the similarities between a nazi saying "just doing my job" and modern LEOs saying the same thing. I looked around and found gab.ai, I am digging the zero censorship, lots of weird-os but mostly entertaining (and some freakish). Best of all it has a mute button so I can edit my own content, what a novel idea. I will head back to facebook and see if I can get some of my family/friends to join me over there, otherwise I will just pop back in every now and again to check if they are still alive, also enjoy the pictures of kittens and everyone's meal.

https://gab.ai/home

Chigger

Post by Chigger »

There are no similarities between the two in content in anyway shape or form.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 3589524b7b

In 2017 under 1k were killed by police. Most all were done in self defense.

When cops start digging holes and lining hundreds and thousands at a time along the edge and machine gunning them down or running citizens thru gas chambers, then the comparison will hold true.

Until then statements like yours are just douche bag cop hating garbage continuing to abuse the priviledge of being stupid.
Jnkranch

Post by Jnkranch »

Bye Felicia.... Facebook will neve4 be the same!
george_995

Post by george_995 »

I only keep facebook for family that remain in the Northeast and for some of the groups that I am in. Some good boating pages that I would really miss would be, Trick my Skiff, Yankeetown marina, Great outdoorsman, AOT ( all out tundra) and a few other gun forums pertaining to reloading.

Mark Zuckerberg should just sell it off, Fook his political stances.

Most gun groups will not allow sales of accessories let alone barrels and etc.on their group page in fear of punishment from FB. A few years ago it wasn't a problem to sell accessories thru group pages.
Member since 2009
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Chigger wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:16 am There are no similarities between the two in content in anyway shape or form.

When cops start digging holes and lining hundreds and thousands at a time along the edge and machine gunning them down or running citizens thru gas chambers, then the comparison will hold true.

Until then statements like yours are just douche bag cop hating garbage continuing to abuse the priviledge of being stupid.
+1 You have said exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP's statement. Like we should all just except his meme as truth. Sounds like more liberal cop bashing to me.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Allme

Post by Allme »

Grip Hugger wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:23 pm
Chigger wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:16 am There are no similarities between the two in content in anyway shape or form.

+1 You have said exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP's statement. Like we should all just except his meme as truth. Sounds like more liberal cop bashing to me.
You guys must live under a rock or be LEOs yourselves? Too many innocents have died/been maimed by LEO hands, most will never receive justice, MAYBE monetary compensation from the tax payers. IMHO one is too many when you consider the police are supposed to be there to help. For the record I am not anti-cop and I am certainly not a liberal.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Your meme compared them to Nazis.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Allme

Post by Allme »

Grip Hugger wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:58 pm Your meme compared them to Nazis.
Yes. Modern LEOs use the "just doing my job" line all the time, the Nazis used it @ Nuremberg. Your point?