2021 prediction

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
AirForceShooter

2021 prediction

Post by AirForceShooter »

stolen from the Bee

January 1 - New Year resolutions begin

January 5 - New Year resolutions downgraded

January 20 - Biden sworn in

January 21 - Biden dies of natural causes

January 22 - Trump announces 2024 presidential run

January 23 - 2024 Campaign kicks off

January 25 - Obama releases new memoir

January 27 - Feminists finally begin to reverse Handmaid's Tale

February 1 - All remaining Trump supporters hunted down and executed

February 2 - Electoral college, First Amendment, Second Amendment, churches, and capitalism eliminated

February 3 - Democrats announce return to unity

February 29 - China officially annexes United States

March 1 - Pronouns must be tattooed on forehead or hand

March 3 - Space Force training exercise accidentally blows up the moon

March 6 - Elon Musk fixes moon

March 10 - Obama releases new memoir

March 21 - COVID 20 arrives

March 25 - FDA approves first permanent mask facial implant

April 1 - Cuomo hunts down remaining elderly in New York

April 19 - Steven Furtick announces he is the Messiah

May 5 - Elon Musk accepts Christ

May 6 - Joel Osteen accepts Christ

May 10 - Obama releases new memoir

June 6 - AOC tweets something dumb

July 3 - Kamala Harris forces gulag prisoners to make bricks without straw

August 15 - Netflix releases Cuties 2

September 5 - CHAZ 2 founded

September 6 - CHAZ 2 dismantled

October 1 - Beth Moore becomes Head Pastor of Christianity

October 8 - Obama releases new memoir

October 11 - ISIS takes over all of Canada

November 17 - Development complete on Cyberpunk 2077

December 10th - We finally find out what the squirrels have been up to

December 25 - Kamala Harris outlaws Christmas and becomes Empress of The World

December 27 - Obama releases new memoir

December 30 - Sydney Powell announces Kraken will finally be released next week

December 31 - Jesus returns

AFS
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

AirForceShooter wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:47 am December 31 - Jesus returns
My wife's mother was a scholarly lady who studied the Bible. She became convinced we are near the end times.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Goldman Sachs is predicting a 6.4% GDP growth this year, so we have that to look forward to, which is nice.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:35 am Goldman Sachs is predicting a 6.4% GDP growth this year, so we have that to look forward to, which is nice. Image

Only problem is inflation is going to be 15%. I'm sure there a few dozen million people like me who would gladly retire within the next 5 years with the funds and accounts we set up over the decades and make room for young folks to start their careers. But we made a grave error by just factoring in a 2 to 4% inflation rate. That's a pipe dream now. With 60% of the money in circulation right now being printed this year lolks like I'll be working for at least 5 years more years, maybe 10 past my planned on date. Just like all the other long-timers I'm working with. 1/2 of us will probably drop on the job.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

You forgot the second American Revolution that renders all the rest moot.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:35 am Goldman Sachs is predicting a 6.4% GDP growth this year, so we have that to look forward to, which is nice. Image
biden/harris refuse to accept they inherited TRUMP'S economy.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

AirForceShooter - at first I was going to say this was really funny, but it rings too true! I completely agree with your list.

Everyone is saying good riddance to 2020, but the Kommies will make 2021 far worse.

Also, I agree with lilwoody's comment on inflation and retirement. My employer stopped pensions after 12/31/21 and all retiree health benefits after that date, forcing all us old poops out the door. I cannot "retire" as I would starve just paying the Mosquito County property taxes for living in the hood.

Guess I should fly the Biden flag on top of the flag pole like the neighbor across the street does. Maybe the Kommies will cut me a check too. No.

All hail Kommieala!

My only 2021 prediction - there might be a shortage of Cosmoline - when some folks start hiding their goodies from Beto's Brown Shirt goons come a-knocking. Me, I say it is time to use them.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

1 omission: "DOE declares all grading of students illegal and grades will be based on levels of students' self esteem instead of mastery of content.
1 error: Jesus ain't coming back, nothing left worth "fixing." Joe
Keep Today Fresh
photohause

Post by photohause »

lilwoody wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:00 am

Only problem is inflation is going to be 15%. I'm sure there a few dozen million people like me who would gladly retire within the next 5 years with the funds and accounts we set up over the decades and make room for young folks to start their careers. But we made a grave error by just factoring in a 2 to 4% inflation rate. That's a pipe dream now. With 60% of the money in circulation right now being printed this year lolks like I'll be working for at least 5 years more years, maybe 10 past my planned on date. Just like all the other long-timers I'm working with. 1/2 of us will probably drop on the job.

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

lilwoody wrote:

Back —> to 1980!
Except this time, when the rate hits 15%, it will actually be much higher because “they” changed the method used to calculate CPI to make it appear lower than it actually is.
Rates will not be allowed to rise above current levels to protect the government’s ability to service the debt...or so the Federal Reserve believes.
Money printer goes “brrrrrrr!”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/will- ... ntrol-2021