Poll: How do you think Covid-19 originated?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!

Poll: How do you think Covid-19 originated?

Total act of nature (via wet markets, bat eating, whatever)
13%
Natural virus the Chinese found, but accidentally escaped their lab
9%
Natural virus the Chinese deliberately unleashed
6%
Man-made virus that accidentally escaped the lab
24%
Man-made virus deliberately unleashed
48%

Total votes: 54

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

gforester wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:53 pm And what happened to the Chinese microbiologist that defected to the USA that claimed she had proof the virus was genetically altered in a lab to make it highly transmittable and able to infect humans?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Taco wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:51 pm [im]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1365/ ... 1542393503[/img]

I feel like I was joking around and then folks started showing up in Klan hoods... You guys aren't serious... right? Like, the world is still round... Earth isn't the center of the universe... Gravity isn't a function of the devil...

We are still rooted in reality.. yes?

Klan hoods? I went back through the thread after reading this, what'd I miss?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The problem is the media blew this up and told everyone to fear it and Mr.Falchi can go sucks a big bag of dicks. With a high survival rate, this should have never destroyed the economy and ruin jobs as it did and for once the economy was looking good for a change. If it came from China they did a good job at destroying America without firing a shot the only thing I learn from all this is how retarded people can be cleaning out the selves of food and toilet paper :lol:. I think seeing people driving with masks on or being outdoors with a mask on with no around them. But also the mask thing was bullshit it's the wrong mask anyway this just shows us what a shit show as American't how we handle things in America.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

tector wrote:Meanwhile, the Chinese cover-up continues:

https://apnews.com/article/united-natio ... f7a14d2955
“China’s leaders are far from alone in politicizing research into the origins of the virus. In April, President Donald Trump shelved a U.S.-funded project to identify dangerous animal diseases in China and Southeast Asia, effectively severing ties between Chinese and American scientists and complicating the search for virus origins. Trump also has accused China of setting off the pandemic through an accident at a Wuhan lab — a theory that some experts say cannot be ruled out but as yet has no evidence behind it.”
China is controlling the narrative in light of their desire to reach economic parity with the West, which is their goal. This recent coronavirus outbreak has been just one in many speed bumps along the way. The business of China is business. China would not release a biological agent upon the entire world full of potential business partners.
Taco

Post by Taco »

Big_mike wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 pm
Taco wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:51 pm [im]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1365/ ... 1542393503[/img]

I feel like I was joking around and then folks started showing up in Klan hoods... You guys aren't serious... right? Like, the world is still round... Earth isn't the center of the universe... Gravity isn't a function of the devil...

Nothing racist... sorry... Just a 'that escalated quickly'... maybe a better reference would have been hanging out at the mall, someone asks you if you're stressed and suddenly you're being told you're an Alien and need to give them all your money...

The virus isn't man made. No evidence at all. The only question is a lab escape or some other method. All labs in China working on high danger stuff are doing so directly for American pharma. Stuff escapes all the time, everywhere. If it were a smallpox or polio variation, it would be an instant red light... but this thing doesn't really have much value, it's not scientifically interesting or valuable. They looked at the labs, specifically the one just outside Wuhan, and they didn't have anything common cold related. But that doesn't really matter much... market, lab escape, whatever... it's out.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I can see that the world, including the US, will keep taking it up the ass from the Communist Chinese. Every few years, these f*ckers unleash some new super bug upon the world. They are either very smart, or we are very stupid? I bet the latter. Maybe they do get the idiot Americans to pay for its development. Obviously, the Chi-Com would not want the virus to be too fatal as then it would be too easily known to be a bio-weapon. Their objective is world economic domination, and the Globalist are their enablers. And this last batch of $hit they cooked up sure had that effect! They are never going to stop doing it. Why should they? Nobody is going to send Slim Pickings to take care of them.

I thought the folks here were a bit smarter. The Chi-Comms locked their country down but let everyone fly internationally?!?!? They disappeared the people involved. Come on, man!

So just keep taking it up the ass guys and stop whining. Kommieala will certainly triple funding to the Chi-Coms to increase bio weapon development.

Last edited by Flame Red on Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Taco wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:07 am

Nothing racist... sorry... Just a 'that escalated quickly'... maybe a better reference would have been hanging out at the mall, someone asks you if you're stressed and suddenly you're being told you're an Alien and need to give them all your money...

The virus isn't man made. No evidence at all. The only question is a lab escape or some other method. All labs in China working on high danger stuff are doing so directly for American pharma. Stuff escapes all the time, everywhere. If it were a smallpox or polio variation, it would be an instant red light... but this thing doesn't really have much value, it's not scientifically interesting or valuable. They looked at the labs, specifically the one just outside Wuhan, and they didn't have anything common cold related. But that doesn't really matter much... market, lab escape, whatever... it's out.
Totally agree.

No real value as a weapon, accidental escape happens more than folks think. The site I posted had 2 examples SAR's being leaked in just the past 5 years.

Weapons need to be fast and lethal.
tector

Post by tector »

Big_mike wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:23 pm
Taco wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:07 am

Totally agree.

No real value as a weapon, accidental escape happens more than folks think. The site I posted had 2 examples SAR's being leaked in just the past 5 years.

Weapons need to be fast and lethal.
I tend to agree. I voted #2. When human error is an option, I always choose it. It is the one constant in life, in every endeavor at all times.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

Story on this very subject from today.

https://mol.im/a/9106951
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

This new article is great on this subject:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article ... heory.html