Miami_JBT now FL Director for GOA.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
osprey21

Miami_JBT now FL Director for GOA.

Post by osprey21 »

Congrats!

For us, that means we are going to have to put on a "full court press" which brings me to our exciting news. Gun Owners of America is pleased to announce a new member of the team: he is Florida State Director Luis Valdes. Luis has been involved in defending our gun rights for many years. Now, as GOA's state director, Luis will be able to devote his full attention to protecting our Second Amendment rights. He looks forward to amplifying GOA's voice in Tallahassee and, more importantly, being involved on the ground to make Florida the Gunshine State once again.
"Expect to see me around the state at local shops, ranges, gun shows, regional events, local government offices, and of course at the State Capitol," Luis has promised. "I'll be working both online and offline to advance our Second Amendment rights."
We need to have a loud voice at the capitol. And Luis will be GOA's director on the ground, channeling the voice of our activists so that we hold our elected officials' feet to the fire!
"Many of these politicians campaigned as being pro-gun, right?" Luis noted. "Well, let's make them keep those promises."
This means that House Speaker Chris Sprowls will need to hear from the law-abiding gun owners of Florida, who demand that Rep. Sabatini's pro-gun bills get committee hearings and votes.
We'll also put the pressure on Senate President Wilton Simpson and let him know that we don't back gun control. And then there's pro-gun Governor Ron DeSantis. Let's get him to use his bully pulpit and expend some of that political capital of his to advance gun rights!
Again, we are happy to bring on Luis Valdes and utilize his experience to make a greater difference in marshalling the grassroots in Florida.
So going forward, expect to hear more from Luis in regard to grassroots battles that are taking place in the state.
In liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Congratulations [mention]Miami_JBT[/mention] !!

What can WE do to help? Feel free to post here for all to read or PM me directly!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

We have a long struggle ahead of us but if we hunker down, get the egg heads together, and really start putting pressure where the pressure belongs. I think we can make some serious gains.

As gun owners, we need to put positive pressure on Gov. DeSantis' and get him to use his office as a bully pulpit to push support for Sabatini's bills and to put House Speak Sprowls and Senate President Simpson in their place and get them to allow pro gun bills to get fair committee hearings and floor votes.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Congratulations!
copdoc

Post by copdoc »

Congrats. you are a great choice.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Congrats ! Best of luck!
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Awesome news!
avmech

Post by avmech »

Congrats MJBT
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Congrats!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Congrats brother!