So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TonyR

So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

Post by TonyR »

Not a better place than here to get a variety of opinions,LOL. Myself,couple months from 60,have severe COPD,have been a welder 40+ years and inhaled all kinds of nasty shit over the years.Soooooo,I'd like some opinions on this vaccine.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

I won't say Yes, I'll say HELL YES 1 month from 82
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

My wife found some official Florida web site that you put in your age and risk factors and it tells you what your priority is to receive it. Sorry, she is not here and I don't have the URL.

Basically, if you are not in a nursing home, a first responder, or hospital worker, it will be a while before you will get it.

By that time, there many be a couple other vaccines available to us further down the list.

By that time the Kommunists will be in charge and we shall see what Kommieala does. Wanna bet you have no choice if you want to fly, get on a train, or work in an essential job?

Wanna bet the Kommies will be quick on all kinds of ID mandates to prove you were inoculated, except when it comes for IDs for elections so they can continue to steal the elections forever!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I want to see what happens with the first group of "official" recipients (i.e. not "trial" participants). If it's safe/effective for them, then I'll likely go for it, whenever they get around to "prioritizing" me. Might make things a bit easier for me to travel internationally, etc.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The EU is already working on a vaccine ID for travel over there.
No doubt it will be floated here. I’m going to resist getting it until keeping my job is dependent on it, then we will see if the Constitution is still the prime law of the land. I expect class-action lawsuits over it, but the odds are not in favor of rejecting the vaccination mandates. There was a related case in 1908 that found in favor of the government.
And the USSA marches on...
Last edited by dammitgriff on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Wife maybe required as she is front line health care, I won't get it.

The fact of the matter is the percentage of me getting it and die from it is about the same as winning the lottery, not very likely. Besides there are worse things in life than dieing like lingering on 20 years with your mind gone, or bed ridden. Things I've watched plenty of people do. Not life at all.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Y'all first...let me know how it goes. ;)
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Yeah with 99.9% recovery rate this bs and it's all about money.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

I am hard no...thats coming from a first responder who has already been asked if they want it. I will wait it out and see what happens. Im sure Ive already had the Rona and have been exposed to many others that have had it that are fine. I refuse to live in fear.

OHH forgot to add ...FUCK CHINA
Last edited by Flashooter22 on Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

And I'm a hard yes. Too many risk factors for me and I think the only thing I haven't been vaccinated for already is leprosy.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk