So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 am The wife was determined to get me the vaccine since I am so old and decrepit and I am super heavily insured while I am still working. She has been checking the various hospital's web sites a few times each hour and Sunday night a series of vaccine appointments opened up for this week in South Lake County Health Central. So she grabbed me an appointment after work this week. Don't know if they will actually inoculate me till I get there as others she knew got in line and were turned away for they were not worthy for this or that reason. And I am no one special.

A few minutes later, the week's worth of appointments were all taken up and none available. Not sure if they took the appointments down, or if they just all got consumed by the masses? I did get a confirmation from them.

I got to get it before Jan 20th and the Kommietards turn off all goobernment services to anyone that is not a card carrying brain dead zombie libiturd as part of their Truth & Reconciliation, and they donate all the doses to Iran, NK, China or some third world $hithole.
Turns out Health Central is a Cluster F*ck, just like the Goobernement. They canceled my appointment because they thought I was my wife that already got the vaccine from them, even though we used a different name, birth date, and email. WTF? Maybe I'll change my voter registration to Kommunist and try again.

All Hail Kommieala!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

ok, I figure I would go try to get it even I expected to be turned away. Went up to South Lake on 27 and security was tight. They said they had many people that were trying to sneak in. No line or anything. Cute young nurses! FEMA was on site.

They looked at me and looked at my ID and was going to turn me away, but I got a script from my Doc and they let me pass. Well, that and my wife wants that insurance $ if I kick off. Maybe they just did not like my MAGA hat? :lol:

Arm hurts like someone punched me with a bar-bell. I have a strong overwhelming need to watch MSNBC and CNN now :oops:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I have a strong overwhelming need to watch MSNBC and CNN now
If your urge progresses to NPR seek medical help right a way!
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

Wife and I care for her 90 y/o dad in our home, as she says we're operating a nursing home for 1. I'm a bit over 65, she's several years younger. Wife and I would feel horrible if her dad got Covid and we had not done everything to prevent it, so we're glad to get the vaccine.

It was somewhat challenging to use the Orange County site to get appointments, but when we went to our appointment at the Convention Center it was easy, short line of cars moved quickly and we didn't have to get out of the car. The way it was setup with 24 vaccination stations they probably could have been giving twice as many vaccinations - many workers just milling around. Wife asked if she could get vaccinated too since she is the primary caregiver, but they said no, even though a Sentinel article said they give shots to workers there so they don't waste vaccine for no-shows.

The appointment said Moderna vaccine but we actually got the Pfizer vaccine according to the shot record. It's been 2 days, neither of us have any issues although he's a bit achy (always). But like Flame said, now I'm feeling a strange desire to watch CNN, donate to the Dems, beginning to see Biden as a great leader and man of his word, and kinda like the way Hillary looks . . . :shock:

Will advise if anything changes after we get the 2nd shot.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The health department was in our development on Tuesday giving out shots. I said “no thanks, give it to someone who needs it more than me, I’ve already had the virus”. GARY.
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 am The health department was in our development on Tuesday giving out shots. I said “no thanks, give it to someone who needs it more than me, I’ve already had the virus”. GARY.
Did they restrict it to 65 and over, or offer it to everyone?
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Springfield wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 am
N4KVE wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 am The health department was in our development on Tuesday giving out shots. I said “no thanks, give it to someone who needs it more than me, I’ve already had the virus”. GARY.
Did they restrict it to 65 and over, or offer it to everyone?
Gary is considered the "young guy" in his neighborhood... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

65, and older. And yes, I’m a young guy here. GARY.