So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

photohause wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 pm
tector wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm
tector wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:42 pm A friend of mine in TN (MRI and CAT tech) is getting his first shot today. He just texted me.
Feels fine so far.
Is he getting more than one shot?
Next one is in the first half of January.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“Dr. Anthony Fauci, the epidemiologist revered almost religiously as a hero by mainstream media outlets and Democrat politicians, has admitted that he lied to Americans to manipulate their acceptance of a new Covid-19 vaccine.
The intentional deception involved estimates for what percentage of the population will need to be immunized to achieve herd immunity against Covid-19 and enable a return to normalcy.
Fauci added that HE DOESN’T KNOW the real number but believes the range is 70-90 percent.”
(I agree with David Stockman: Fauci is a pretentious windbag!)
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine:

“A physician in Boston said he suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, following a string of similar cases resulting from Pfizer’s vaccine.
... he soon realized that he was suffering from something far more dangerous. Within minutes, Sadrzadeh’s tongue and throat began to tingle and go numb, a reaction that he associated with his shellfish allergy. Even more concerning, his blood pressure then dipped so low that it wasn’t even detectable with a monitor.
Luckily, the doctor had brought his own EpiPen, which he administered on himself before hospital staff rushed him to the emergency room. He was given several medications, including steroids and Benadryl. A record of his hospital visit stated that he was admitted to the ER for “shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations and numbness after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.”
“I feel that if I did not have my EpiPen with me, I would be intubated right now, because it was that severe,” he said, adding that it was the worst allergic reaction he had experienced since he was 11 years old.
The physician said he now recommends that people with allergies receive the vaccine in a hospital setting, instead of getting it from a clinic or local provider.
“I knew the symptoms. I had the experience. I was a physician, and I was scared to death. Imagine someone who does not have the information,” he noted. Sadrzadeh has offered Moderna a blood sample in an effort to help the firm identify what ingredient in the vaccine may have triggered the allergic reaction.
“I really don’t want anybody to go and experience this and go through this event that I had,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/usa/510775-moderna-c ... -reaction/
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

They did a documentary about the vaccine staring Will Smith. It was called "I am legend"

I will wait for all you Beta testers.

When the Feds say:
"You can trust us we're from the government" I think of 1890 at Wounded Knee and well, I will wait a bit longer
tector

Post by tector »

dammitgriff wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:35 am Boston doctor says he almost had to be INTUBATED after suffering severe allergic reaction from Moderna Covid vaccine:

“A physician in Boston said he suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, following a string of similar cases resulting from Pfizer’s vaccine.
... he soon realized that he was suffering from something far more dangerous. Within minutes, Sadrzadeh’s tongue and throat began to tingle and go numb, a reaction that he associated with his shellfish allergy. Even more concerning, his blood pressure then dipped so low that it wasn’t even detectable with a monitor.
Luckily, the doctor had brought his own EpiPen, which he administered on himself before hospital staff rushed him to the emergency room. He was given several medications, including steroids and Benadryl. A record of his hospital visit stated that he was admitted to the ER for “shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations and numbness after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.”
“I feel that if I did not have my EpiPen with me, I would be intubated right now, because it was that severe,” he said, adding that it was the worst allergic reaction he had experienced since he was 11 years old.
The physician said he now recommends that people with allergies receive the vaccine in a hospital setting, instead of getting it from a clinic or local provider.
“I knew the symptoms. I had the experience. I was a physician, and I was scared to death. Imagine someone who does not have the information,” he noted. Sadrzadeh has offered Moderna a blood sample in an effort to help the firm identify what ingredient in the vaccine may have triggered the allergic reaction.
“I really don’t want anybody to go and experience this and go through this event that I had,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/usa/510775-moderna-c ... -reaction/
Respectfully, all kinds of people have severe allergic reactions to all kinds of things: peanuts, bee stings, etc. That is not really the issue with this vaccine. When you get any vax the proper procedure is to stay on site 15 minutes to make sure no such thing happens. I don't do it with flu shots since I have had dozens, but when I got the newish shingles vax a couple of years ago I did. I would do that with any new vax, including this one, regardless of the experience of others.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Wife just got the call that she could get the Moderna vaccine. She ran over like it was Black Friday at Sprawlmart! Has to get a second shot within 28 days. First dose, 75% effective, wereas after second dose, 95% effective. They do not know if they will have the doses for the 2nd shot?!?!

Also, please be aware that you still have a high likely hood of having symptoms if you contract the virus even if you got the vaccine! The symptoms should just not be as bad as without the vaccine. You can also still spread the virus if contracted too. So this is not a panacea. That is what they told her as part of the consent.

Too bad she is not heavily insured anymore :lol: I have my Zombie Apocalypse kit ready just in case she turns into a Brain Dead Zombie Libiturd.

And for the few of you Libitards out there, thank you Comiezar Biden for your invention! All Hail Kommieala :roll:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“A middle-aged doctor from Florida has passed away two weeks after receiving his first dose of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, succumbing to a rare blood disorder. The CDC and local officials have opened a probe into his death.

Dr. Gregory Michael – a 56-year-old obstetrician-gynecologist who ran his own practice at Miami Beach’s Mount Sinai Medical Center for more than a decade – died late last week, 16 days after taking the vaccine developed jointly by Pfizer and BioNTech.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The wife was determined to get me the vaccine since I am so old and decrepit and I am super heavily insured while I am still working. She has been checking the various hospital's web sites a few times each hour and Sunday night a series of vaccine appointments opened up for this week in South Lake County Health Central. So she grabbed me an appointment after work this week. Don't know if they will actually inoculate me till I get there as others she knew got in line and were turned away for they were not worthy for this or that reason. And I am no one special.

A few minutes later, the week's worth of appointments were all taken up and none available. Not sure if they took the appointments down, or if they just all got consumed by the masses? I did get a confirmation from them.

I got to get it before Jan 20th and the Kommietards turn off all goobernment services to anyone that is not a card carrying brain dead zombie libiturd as part of their Truth & Reconciliation, and they donate all the doses to Iran, NK, China or some third world $hithole.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

In my development they were signing up people to get the vaccine. I politely told them no thanks. I’ll wait a while until it’s been proven to be safe, just like any new FW upgrade, I wait until it’s proven. Besides, I had the virus in July, & didn’t even know it. They said they’d be back in 3-4 months to give us the shot. Turns out it was 3 days. GARY.
Last edited by N4KVE on Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Wife and I got the vaccine Friday here in Osceola county. They had their act together. Everything done while sitting in the car. Took about 10 min. then we had to wait for 15 in case there were any reactions. Both of us suffer injection site soreness, the third day wife has flu like sickness. I still have a sore arm and a little under the weather, not too bad. We got the Moderina and have been scheduled for second injection in 30 days.