So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I remember lining up for the Polio sugar cube when I was a little kid. It was the first time I was ever in a school. Real vivid memory. Line went all the way around the gym.

Guess there are not too many of us left kicking that took the live virus Polio Vaccine that left the ring on your arm?

Polio is some serious Image
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to find the “culprit” behind reports of allergic reactions to the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.
It’s not clear what has been behind the negative reactions, but the chemical polyethylene glycol (PEG), also present in the Moderna vaccine, could be the “culprit.””
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Flame Red wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:33 am I remember lining up for the Polio sugar cube when I was a little kid. It was the first time I was ever in a school. Real vivid memory. Line went all the way around the gym.

Guess there are not too many of us left kicking that took the live virus Polio Vaccine that left the ring on your arm?

Polio is some serious Image
I'm one. I did the "cube" as well. All throughout my Elementary School. That said, I'm going to hold off on this one until I'm certain it actually *will* be effective, and it won't cause any nasty side effects.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“Stanley Plotkin, a renowned US physician and a co-developer of several vaccines, including against polio, rubella and rabies, to seek his view on concerns about the Covid-19 vaccines and their safety.

“If you compare the risks and are intelligent, then you will take the vaccine,” Plotkin said.”

Well, now...the High Priest has spoken to the uneducated masses.
The gall of this pretentious bastard.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

dammitgriff wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:02 am “Stanley Plotkin, a renowned US physician and a co-developer of several vaccines, including against polio, rubella and rabies, to seek his view on concerns about the Covid-19 vaccines and their safety.

“If you compare the risks and are intelligent, then you will take the vaccine,” Plotkin said.”

Well, now...the High Priest has spoken to the uneducated masses.
The gall of this pretentious bastard.
To say he is pretentious is a bit harsh in my opinion, the physician according to your own quote was "a co-developer of several vaccines, including against polio, rubella and rabies".
Those are some pretty impressive credentials, I think what he was saying was the benefits out weigh the risks and most rational people would accept the risk to benefit ratio, but yes, he did sound a bit like a cunt the way he put it.
tector

Post by tector »

A friend of mine in TN (MRI and CAT tech) is getting his first shot today. He just texted me.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

First of all, you can't sue so if the Vaccine jacks you up too bad you are SOL.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-v ... wsuit.html

Tons of people have been having allergic reactions to where they stop giving it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

tector wrote:Covid is the ultimate YMMV virus. Nothing for many people, a complete disaster for some. That great variability, combined with the high transmission rate, is what makes it such a pain in the ass. It deals in volume.
tector

Post by tector »

tector wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:42 pm A friend of mine in TN (MRI and CAT tech) is getting his first shot today. He just texted me.
Feels fine so far.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
photohause

Post by photohause »

tector wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm
tector wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:42 pm A friend of mine in TN (MRI and CAT tech) is getting his first shot today. He just texted me.
Feels fine so far.
Is he getting more than one shot?
“You didn’t finish school, did you?