So,what do y'all think about this "vaccine "....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

I will gladly give up my dose for someone else that believes it is effective.

I'll stick with keeping a healthy immune system and proven treatments like HCQ & Zinc and Vitamin C and such. Also Cell Quest.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

That's gunna be a big negatory for me. I've watched the walking dead, I know how this story ends.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Those zombies...were autistic?!
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Can I get a Glock 34MOS FS instead?
Ooh and screw China and the Democunts btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The Democunts screwed the US with their voter fraud. We are the ones that got f*cked.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

There are a number of things that smell about this. The very beginning, with fauci face brut talking about "vaccine, vaccine, vaccine." Sounded like they had it ready to sell to us before the disease became public. Would one have looked for a cure/treatment first? What are they up to?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Been a medical provider for almost 15 years, good chunk of that in ER. I don't wear masks and I'm not getting the "vaccine".

Whole thing is nonsense from top to bottom. Should never have been a news story much less the center of this panic they created.

See 80+ year olds with all sorts of major health problems recovering just fine from this thing all the time. Most of them didn't even know they had it until they got randomly tested.

Nonsense, and it's beneath us to even acknowledge it or talk about it at this point.
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

78 yrs old I will take the shots when offered.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Spent last weekend in the hospital - bad arrythmia caused my defibrillator to fire off. All ok now but have some new meds. Anyway, nurses I talked to all said the same thing. covid is very real & the hosp. I was in had dedicated 2 full floors of rooms to quarantine their covid patients. It was 3 floors by the time I left 4 days later. I overheard a group meeting with management & ICU staff (via zoom in ICU) & management was offering $15/hr EXTRA pay to anyone willing to work the covid floors & a $500 bonus (per shift) for anyone working an extra, non-regular shift.

Given the above & since I am at higher risk than most people here, I'll take the vaccine if offered & I don't give a rat sass if it's bogus or not.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Lost a friend Last Sunday to Covid. Wife is a nurse, I hear the stories. I will be getting the vaccine the day I am eligible.