Dude. That's a dude.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
flcracker

Dude. That's a dude.

Post by flcracker »

:shock: :?

I wonder which side of the jail Robert/Alana was booked in to?

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/new ... 409495002/
Machete-wielding Maine woman charged with attempted murder in Sarasota County
Carlos R. Munoz
Sarasota Herald-Tribune

VENICE – A couple was attacked in their sleep by a machete-wielding woman, according to the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.

Alana Gibson, 27, formerly of Biddeford, Maine, then left in a truck and led authorities on a chase from Venice to the Charlotte County line before being stopped, an arrest report states.

Gibson who resides in Venice is being held in the Sarasota County Jail without bond. She is charged with first-degree attempted murder, armed burglary and...

At approximately 12:20 a.m. deputies responded to Burke Road in Venice for a report of a residential burglary with injuries.

A Sheriff's Office arrest report states that a couple were in bed when someone broke into their home and began hitting them with an object. The husband identified his attacker as Robert Gibson, who he told police transitioned from male to female and identifies as Alana.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Looked at the picture. For a caption, I'd say "A good laugh was had by all." ( at the booking desk anyway). The victims, not so much.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Dude looks like a lady...that looks like a dude. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:28 am Dude looks like a lady...that looks like a dude. :lol:
He just may be, but nowadays, if you identify as a woman they’ll book you in a female jail.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

What if you identify as a LEO serving a no-knock warrant? Get out of jail free?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Wife an I saw this in the morning NEWS yesterday. We both said the exact samething. That ain't no woman. Either that or she's an Italian woman :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

So, if I'm arrested and tell the Officer that I identify as a female, they will put me with the females? That doesn't sound to bad!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the women in prison are not the same as the hotties in the old TV show "ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK" :lol:
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Hey, the real women in orange have everything a man could want: muscles, a moustache and a beard.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.