Good news: Kyle Rittenhouse out on bond!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
gforester

Post by gforester »

Yep, great news, I am glad that so many people stepped up to contribute. Like Tector I did my small part, but that is all each person has to do to protect our rights. This case is much bigger than just Rittenhouse, it goes to the very foundations of our liberties. Whether he should have been there or not is not relevant, the relevant thing is that he was lawfully defending himself from great bodily injury or even death. That is a right we cannot allow to be rescinded by the mob.
tector

Post by tector »

gforester wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:12 am Yep, great news, I am glad that so many people stepped up to contribute. Like Tector I did my small part, but that is all each person has to do to protect our rights. This case is much bigger than just Rittenhouse, it goes to the very foundations of our liberties. Whether he should have been there or not is not relevant, the relevant thing is that he was lawfully defending himself from great bodily injury or even death. That is a right we cannot allow to be rescinded by the mob.
I agree 100%. Certainly I would not have chosen to be out in the streets when these maniacs were about, but equally certainly he had the right to be there and was trying to aid businesses being terrorized by commie terrorist trash (basically the same as the celebrated Korean rifle brigades of the LA Riots). As a younger, less wise man perhaps I would have done the same. Regardless, he did nothing wrong legally and certainly should not be confused with an idiot like George Zimmerman (and even he had the right to self-defense, although at this point I kinda wish he had lost his confrontation).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Hopefully Kyle is maintaining a really low profile.
The blm/antifa hitmen are prowling.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Has the dude that got blasted in the arm stayed low? I havent heard much of him since the Kenosha even isnt main stream news anymore
photohause

Post by photohause »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:48 am Hopefully Kyle is maintaining a really low profile.
The blm/antifa hitmen are prowling.
Agree, and taking notes for his book, which he really should write.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Casual wrote:Has the dude that got blasted in the arm stayed low? I havent heard much of him since the Kenosha even isnt main stream news anymore
“Police: ‘One-armed bandit’ goes on crime spree in Eunice”
ImageImage
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I really hope Trump just pardons him on his way out. I'm surprised I haven't seen any specific calls for this. At the very least, it would save us from one $#!t-show of a trial and a lot of bad feelings.
My posts kill threads.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

cvasqu03 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:31 am I really hope Trump just pardons him on his way out. I'm surprised I haven't seen any specific calls for this. At the very least, it would save us from one $#!t-show of a trial and a lot of bad feelings.
I have stated the same, but have been told repeatedly on this forum that The Donald cannot since it is state charges. However, I think that he still should pardon him because if the State trial acquits him somehow, which I doubt, Kommieala's new Attorney General will immediately file some Federal Charges against Kyle. Typically, they like to use, Denial of the Mob's Civil Rights, or fleeing across state lines or some other BS. The Donald's pardon would stop this $hit in it's tracks.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!