9mm ammo in stock guys go get it

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

weaselfire wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 pm Sold a box of 9mm (50 rounds, Blazer Brass) for $30. Think I paid under $10 for it a few years back. :)

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
They had 4 years of 189.00 per thousand and did not buy. Yet they will spend 30.00, 40.00 100.00 a box. Uh sorry I have zero problem with that. Your a fool if you sell it for less than you can replace it for at this moment in time.

But you'll still have some who say you as an individual are gouging someone. Nooo that market is price gouging. Myself I'll not sell one round right now. Because I need it and it CAN'T be replaced. I'll keep my 170k rds :P

Though at a dollar or more a round. It's tempting to sell half of it 8-)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I certainly agree with you. I help various FFL’s at various shows. I know what guns cost the FFL’s because I need to know how low I can go to make the sale. And the cost has increased. But I always say people are their own worst enemy, as prices were super low the last 4 years, & sales were slow. But now that the sky is falling, guns are selling like crazy at a substantial increase in price. Some dealers are totally gouging buyers, while others are holding at MSRP. Who knows what the future will bring? GARY
George W

Post by George W »

I'm in an odd boat. I resisted getting anything in 9mm for most of my life. I stuck with .38/.357, .40, and .45 in pistol calibers. Lately, I found some striker fired pistols that I actually like (M&P 2.0) and found myself with a safe full. I bought a couple of thousand rounds along the way, but used most as went along. It was cheap and plentiful. Now, I'm finding myself buying ammo at much higher costs, if I can find it. This too, shall pass.... I hope.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Sportsman's latest email offer on 9MM
https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore ... ign=111920

Notice most brass is 90CPR but if you look down the page you can see PMC and Remington for 60CPR

Just my guess but it might be the 60CPR stuff is older stock based on older cost and the 90CPR reflects the new normal

Does that make 60CPR a bargain?? (Not for me but)
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

George wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 pm I'm in an odd boat. I resisted getting anything in 9mm for most of my life. I stuck with .38/.357, .40, and .45 in pistol calibers. Lately, I found some striker fired pistols that I actually like (M&P 2.0) and found myself with a safe full. I bought a couple of thousand rounds along the way, but used most as went along. It was cheap and plentiful. Now, I'm finding myself buying ammo at much higher costs, if I can find it. This too, shall pass.... I hope.
I don't know.....they are wanting to tax ammo and even brought up mandatory gun buy back again last night.

They can have my gun barrel first :twisted: Image
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !