Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Yes, why not say what you feel? The conservative types have held back, and the nutters have run roughshod over us, without protest. I saw a comment on a forum, "We will nice ourselves into oblivion." How true. I wish I could remember where I saw it to give proper credit.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Was listening to a talk-show out of Cleveland this morning. There were a few callers appalled at the proposed FL "shoot-a-looter" law. (The callers sounded like looters...)

Glad we got their attention! ;)
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TACC

Post by TACC »

Tell the Clevelanders stay away from Florida won't be any problems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I see a new country song coming out if this passes...The Loot-Shootin’ Boogie.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Wanna see how you get the return of the Roof Top Koreans, this is how it's done.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I would not recommend coming over here to Mosquito (Libiturd) Country and trying to self defense yourself. Monique Worrell, the Soros backed Communist MOB candidate was elected State Attorney for Orange and Oscela. She is going to empty the jails and make plenty of room to anyone that dare shoot the MOB. The MOB will not be touched.

Be forewarned, unless you want to be ruined like Kyle from Wisconsin and Mark and Patricia McCloskey from St. Louis. Sure, you might eventually get off, but you know you will be in front a grand jury and the charges will not dismissed. Best lawyer up and mortgage your home now.

I would not be surprised if she does a confiscation and give our weapons over to the MOB.

:evil:

Misquito County, aka Crime Hills, is a S H I T H O L E. But what am I going to do, the wife won't move!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Misquito County, aka Crime Hills, is a S H I T H O L E. But what am I going to do, the wife won't move!
D I V O R C E

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:46 am I see a new country song coming out if this passes...The Loot-Shootin’ Boogie. Image
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS