Pfizer’s monster announcement this morning?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TippyRacer

Pfizer’s monster announcement this morning?

Post by TippyRacer »

No talk yet of Pfizer’s announcement of their stage 3 vaccine 90% effectiveness?
The affects, implications, tentacles, and conspiracies are endless :mrgreen:
I know nothing, and I can prove it.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I see the DOW is up 1,500 at the open.

Is it time to wave our arms in the air and shout "Hallelujah"?

Or, do I ask, since I'm not in the medical field. if a "vaccine" can be developed and tested in this short a time?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

TippyRacer wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:05 am No talk yet of Pfizer’s announcement of their stage 3 vaccine 90% effectiveness?
The affects, implications, tentacles, and conspiracies are endless :mrgreen:
Those Media stories will come as soon a Comrade Joe announces his latest greatest invention. Excuse me, make that Comrade Presidente Kamala, Ее Высочество
Last edited by Flame Red on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

Amazing! The miracles begin, and Biden/Harris aren't even in office yet. Next, covid will disappear altogether, mask manufactures will go belly up, and we'll all be in a state of kumbaya.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I have predicted the virus will be only a memory by Christmas. oldjoe took care of it just by his presence.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
gforester

Post by gforester »

REDinFL wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:38 am I have predicted the virus will be only a memory by Christmas. oldjoe took care of it just by his presence.
Yep he was "that guy" as he is so fond of claiming.
galleta loco

Post by galleta loco »

I got a vaccine in 74 ain't had one sinceI’ll be damned if i get one for this “deadly plague.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

galleta loco wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:55 pm I got a vaccine in 74 ain't had one sinceI’ll be damned if i get one for this “deadly plague.
I've never had one, and won't now. I asked my Dr last time I was there when she asked me about it, she never had the shot either.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

jintsfan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:13 am Amazing! The miracles begin, and Biden/Harris aren't even in office yet. Next, covid will disappear altogether, mask manufactures will go belly up, and we'll all be in a state of kumbaya.
COVID is gone, looting is gone. But it will restart soon.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

COVID-19 was the biggest fear sold to the American people by the media, it ruin the economy I get it had a high contagious rate but the death rate was so low we used to be a strong country now it's been turned into a pussified America. How easy the states turn the laws against the people and had more power than ever before it was a very sad day in America when are forced to wear masks that didn't even work and the lockdowns were a joke.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.