My exwife died

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

SteyrAUG wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 am Nobody even took the time to let you know or make sure you knew when the funeral and services were so you could show your respects and that should tell you everything you need to know.
What women say to your face and what they say to friends/family are two different things. Ex's are usually billed as assholes to justify their actions, no matter what they actually are.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

SteyrAUG wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 am Sad all the way around. But I'd recommend not trying to contact her mother. Nobody even took the time to let you know or make sure you knew when the funeral and services were so you could show your respects and that should tell you everything you need to know.
Very sorry for your loss Firemedic2000.
That being said, I agree 100% with what SteyrAUG wrote.
But then, no one here knows the whole family/relationship dynamic as well as you do.
patw

Post by patw »

Sorry to hear brother
joel

Post by joel »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:12 pm
SteyrAUG wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 am Sad all the way around. But I'd recommend not trying to contact her mother. Nobody even took the time to let you know or make sure you knew when the funeral and services were so you could show your respects and that should tell you everything you need to know.
Very sorry for your loss Firemedic2000.
That being said, I agree 100% with what SteyrAUG wrote.
But then, no one here knows the whole family/relationship dynamic as well as you do.
+1 ^this

No one knows as well as you do what your situation was. I am sorry for your loss, ex's hold a piece of us no matter how things turned out. Just go with your heart and have ZERO regrets for doing the right thing.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I found out it colon cancer. Man that is horrible. I looked at our old pictures today. She was a very beautiful woman.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS